Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)

Go down 
+3
Moonbacon
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 5:29 pm

(( I've been laughing out loud at this little scene xD They're so funny! ))
Back to top Go down
Berry

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 8:05 am

(Ahaha, same! XD)
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 11:06 pm

Of course Joestar knew that Okello might not put up much of a fight unless he wants to risk his tail booted off out of the mob's premises for challenging the dominant male, however he can't say the same for Tikara but he'll just pin her on the ground or at least try to.

Upon reaching the two squabling meerkats, Joestar easily climbed over Okello and placed his weight on top of him and Tikara under him, and seeing Tikiara paw reaching over to the millipede he places a paw on top of Tikara's to stop her attempts and reached down to the millipede, his teeth ready to latch on to it and the chances of Okello getting his meal after that might be gone, though currently the three look like they're playing a meerkat's version of twister.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 8:32 am

Markie watches the quarrel from beneath the shade of a shrub, stretching out in the sand after she had found a juicy millipede. Being a smaller 'kat, one big piece of grub could fill her up for the morning. She is amused by the squabble, given it has only been maybe an hour since some of these characters joined the group. This could bring up trouble later on for Lucille, if nobody can get along.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 10:15 am

As Joestar came closer, Tikara pushed with a renewed intensity, now somehow woven between Okellos front paws and fighting against his chest. Suddenly, as the massive Joestar finished the meerkat tower, the weight on top of her doubled and she let out a surprised bark. Nonetheless, she kept reaching, and as her claws struck the millipedes exoskeleton, she lunged, only to have her paw suddenly held down.

Tikara roared, "Don't touch me!" Before lunging again, freeing herself halfway from underneath the two males and snapping at the millipede, managing to take nearly a third of the remaining segments. At last! She munched her rations down before continuing to try and free herself from the tangled mess while angrily chittering up a storm. She went for the millipede again, only to fall on her face thanks to Joestar holding her leg down.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:57 am

Scarlette, meanwhile, just watches the scene with little interest. She had been taught to fight only if she really had to. This kind of fighting was very pointless. She rolled her green eyes after a bit and began to forge, ignoring the three. She would feed herself a bit then go on sentry duty. She wasn't the type to really socialize but it was simply due to not having actual social skills. She dedicated herself to being strong, so who had time to socialize, anyways? And she would likely continue to be this way until she learned these skills, somehow. But who knew when that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Berry

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 12:26 pm

In an hasty attempt to shallow the chunk in his jaws, Okello scarfed the piece of bug meat, passing off the choked feeling coming down his throat of the swift meal.

Now he had Joestar to compete with since he had Tikara fallen over after nipping off a good chunk of HIS meal. Not Joestar's, HIS.

Through a deep snarl, the smaller male Meerkat tried to push the heavier Male up, but that failed.

You lazy 'kats! he barked when he managed to shrug off most of the choked feelings. The need to hold onto the little bit of his meal grew stronger with his anger that these two were trying to steal it from him.

His front paws pressing the mid-section of the dark insect into the soft sand even deeper before his hind legs finally buckled forward and body lowered closer to the ground.
Maybe he should steal from either one when ever they managed to catch their own meals...as payback for trying to steal his hard-earned grub.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 3:13 am

Joestar let out a deep laugh when Tikara yelled for him to not touch her, though her taking a bite of the millipede and ended up taking almost a third of it caused him to turn his laugh into a deep growl then to a laugh again when Tikara fell flat on her face trying to attempt the same tactic again, however before he could lose anymore of his stolen grub, he quickly eats the remaining millipede he has in his mouth.

Finally satisfied with his winnings, Joestar finally got off the two poor smaller kats' under him. He walked a few steps forward before looking back at the two. "That was fun, but remember if I want a easy meal from either of you two, I will get it unless you intend to challenge my authority but that would apply only to the new male so keep that in mind, and oh don't even try to steal from me you won't have a chance." And with that he let out one last laugh before walking off, resuming sentry duty only this time he took a post closer to Markie.
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Bellatrix snarled under her breath at Joestar. He better not come near her.

She stayed near the dominant female as always and kept digging. She was actually beginning to like the drama between the males here..
Back to top Go down
Berry

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:37 am

A lowly snarl emitted from the smaller male. The rush of the now, near gone millipede, faded.

Certainly a lazy bum these two were! He thought harshly.

But paused when he spun his head around to glare at Joestar. Stealing was a common act most Meerkats did during these hard times.
For a moment he could only debate trailing after the larger male to just snatch up the others meal - if Joestar ever started to go looking for Food instead of sentry.

But...no. Okello knew better. He wasn't going to steal from him.
Joestar had size on his side, whilst Okello did not.
As he turned his dark gaze away from Joestar, taking a brisk glance at Tikara. He huffed before getting up to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Berry

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:38 am

A lowly snarl emitted from the smaller male. The rush of the now, near gone millipede, faded.

Certainly a lazy bum these two were! He thought harshly.

But paused when he spun his head around to glare at Joestar. Stealing was a common act most Meerkats did during these hard times.
For a moment he could only debate trailing after the larger male to just snatch up the others meal - if Joestar ever started to go looking for Food instead of sentry.

But...no. Okello knew better. He wasn't going to steal from him.
Joestar had size on his side, whilst Okello did not.
As he turned his dark gaze away from Joestar, taking a brisk glance at Tikara. He huffed before getting up to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 3:16 pm

((I've updated Tikara's personality to better fit how I've been playing her. I'm also going to be changing the way she looks when I have time ^-^ ))

"Yeah, whatever..." Tikara scoffed under her breath, clearly unfazed as Joestar tried to verbally threaten her. Unfortunately at her age, Tikara would require physical scolding if one even hoped to get something through to her.

Shaking the sand acquired through the small quarrel from her pelt, Tikara met Okello's glance with narrowed eyes. "What're you looking at?" She growled, only half-serious. She took a step forward before looking to see if Joestar had kept walking. Indeed he had- She glared at him as he took his post.

Tikara stepped next to Okello as he went to walk away. Licking at the remains of his meal on her lips, Tikara sneered, "Find me something else, will you?"
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 5:00 pm

ooc: I'm hoping I'm allowed to do this but we really need the DF active if things are going to move ahead. If Yosh doesn't want me doing this, I'll remove my post, but for now, I'm going to get the activity restarted. So I'll rp Lucille for now.

Lucille ignores Bellatrix. She liked the loyalty but she wasn't going to let Bellatrix be a co-ruler. Only she could do this. She scent-marks the pup, who immediately submits and goes back to eating.

In the distance, Volcanomask catches the scent of the group. Her heart flutters at the sight of other meerkats. She needed to find a new group if she was going to survive. Scans the small group. She spots Lucille and grumbles under breath. She knew what she had to do if she wanted to join. She approaches and stays submissive.

Lucille sees the young female and immediately approaches. Since she was most likely going to end up pregnant, she's on edge with new comers, especially females. She sniffs Volcanomask but doesn't recognize any rival scents. It seems like forever but she finally hip-slams the teenager and goes back to digging. She was hoping she wouldn't regret this decision..
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Ooc- Hey pad I made an earlier post with Lists approaching Lucille so she can join the mob.
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:18 pm

ooc: Gotcha. Just had to go back and reread it. Sorry!  Embarassed

bic: Lucille's fur goes up as she sees another female trying to join. She dug her paws in the sand, trying to make a quick decision. Her insides were at war with each other. One half of her wanted to chase away wild meerkats so that her possible future litter would be safe. Another part of her knew that her group needed the numbers to survive. This part was overpowering. She approached the female and gave her a chinswipe. She quickly went back to her food, a little hidden by a bush.

Bellatrix sees Volcanomask and instinctively growls, feeling smug as usual.

Volcanomask narrows her eyes and bared her teeth in annoyance. She wouldn't be disrespected by a member young enough to still be a pup. She looked up at Lucille quickly, noticing that the DF was distracted by her food. Volcanomask then pounced on Bellatrix and easily held her down. She was a large female for her age and pinned Bellatrix with little effort.

Bellatrix was in shock and waited for Lucille, who never came. Volcanomask was brand new in this group but was already letting her fiery instincts take over. She paid no attention to the other members as she growled at Bellatrix, telling her to submit...
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 9:21 pm

Kirara felt glad she was finally accepted into a mob and the life of roving is over, for now she'll keep her head down and remain within eye sight of the dominant female, not too close that she may possibly provoke her or get any meals she finds stolen but the latter may be wishful thinking.

Joestar observed the two new members of the mob from his sentry post, Lists seems fine and doesn't seem to be causing trouble but the younger one,Volcanomask seems intent to pick a fight with Bellatrix, he glanced over to Markie then back to the two young females, deciding to simply watch theither pointless squabble rather than stepping in.
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 6:49 am

Bellatrix stayed still, only looking into Volcanomask's eyes. She was still too confused to move. Volcanomask growled again and this time, she bit down on the female's chest and shook her several times.

Bellatrix growled lightly but finally stayed submitting. Volcanomask then scent-marked her and the area around her. She finally cooled down, forgetting to see if Lucille saw anything.

Luckily Lucille hadn't seen any of the squabble and was still eating..
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:15 pm

ooc: It's been a while...

bic: Bellatrix grumbles but doesn't growl. She watches Volcanomask with slight interest. She lightly admired the boldness.

Volcanomask makes the move of scent-marking several bushes around her and the group. She then stays still for a moment before finally digging for food.

Lucille finishes a large scorpion and checks on the others. She smells the new scent Volcanomask made. She wasn't exactly sure how to react. The new female wasn't an adult. But she wasn't a pup either. Was this her playing around and just acting like a teenager? She doesn't sense anything off with Volcanomask other than aggression. Which was normal for this group. She covers the scent on one bush. Partially. She loses interest and keeps digging.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Nexxon decides to make his entrance- perhaps it wasn't the best time, but he didn't really care. Casually strolling out from underneath the bush Joestar was perched on, Nexxon twists around, looking up at the looming male. He once again hesitated, but after a few seconds, gave a loud bark, demanding attention.

"Hey, boss hog!" He exclaimed, now admiring Joestars massive size. "Boss hog" was a term he and his previous roving buddy would use to refer to dominant male meerkats of a mob. While it wasn't exactly a respectful term, Nexxon didn't really mean it harmfully.
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Lucille grumbles at the male but she was going to let Joestar deal with him. He was the new dominant male after all..so she ignores Nexxon for now and continues foraging.

Volcanomask, however, growled in a possessive way. She ran to Nexxon, tail up, and inspected him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)   Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightingales, Day 1 (July 12, Year 1)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3