Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:52 pm

lol.. Thats neatoo xP oh, actually we have seven.. One got poisoned and died the other day D=
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:53 pm

Sorry to hear that. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:54 pm

yea.. She waz soo good. Anywayz. It's over, she's in Heaven. And I know thatbecause I read my Bible and Pray to God with them =]
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

That's good. Very Happy I know how it feels, I lost my other ferret (technically my brother's, but I'm the one who fed him) I couldn't stop drawing him as an angel. R.I.P Otter the ferret. (My brother was only, like six when we got him so that explains his name. XD)
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:04 pm

haha.. woowwww
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm

I have two dogs. One is a golden retriever who just turned twelve last month, and the next is a labradoodle that's two years. She's so funny. She's actually not the ugly labradoodle. We think she's a labradoodle and a lab. She looks much more like a lab.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:20 pm

I'd love to see pictures if you have them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:41 pm

I used to, but then the virus that we both got my Norton wiped them. TT
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:21 am

I want to get pictures of my dog up, but I'm not sure how. No one knows what breeds she is for sure, but we suspect Shepard, husky, and hound. She has the overall appearance of a shepard with some differences like fluffy fur, a husky-like tail, and a houndish howl.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:48 am

Both of my dogs are rescues. Sorta.

Sunny- (Golden Retriever)
We got her about six and a half years ago. The dog I had grown up with, a white German Shepherd named Shadoe (After Gandalf's horse in the Lord of The Rings) died. We we planning to get another dog, but not as soon as Sunny came. Mom and Dad had a friend that found a dog on the street called us, and thus we found Sunny. She was a Houdini Dog the first few years we had her. She climbed over the fences and dug holes, but as she turned seven, she decided to stay in the yard. She was always locked up in the basement with her old owner we discovered. She was still living with her parent dogs and a few siblings, and she was just too rambunctious. Now that Chloe's shown up they often playfight, which seemingly keeps Sunny young. Whenever Sunny's excited she grabs a pair of socks off the floor in her mouth and walks around. She doesn't chew them up though. She drops them after a while.

Chloe- (Labradoodle)
We were coming home from dinner about two years ago and a runner was running on the other side of the stree with Chloe running behind him. We pulled up, I got out of the car, and was surprised to find Chloe standing there, tongue yolling out, waiting to be petted. She wasn't the runner's dog we soon found out. My Mom put up a "Lost Dog" thing everywhere, website, vet office, but we never found her owner. On the night we got her we decided that if we never found her owner we'd call her chloe. She's hilarious and has a bunch of funny habits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!   ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITS MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: