Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before I forget...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:19 pm

My family is going on holiday on Boxing Day. I won't be on. We'll be gone for 6 days.
If my characters need playing, then please do so.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm afraid I will be away from tomorrow until Tuesday so I'm afaid I wont be able to update anything. If my characters need RPing then please do so following Dipsy's usual 'gone away' rules. I will try and read new posts via my mobile but sadly it wont let me log in to see messages.

Happy holidays everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:44 pm

Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Have fun Little_Maybelline:D and happy holidays!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:31 pm

I'm back. Hope everyone's been good. Wink
Could someone please update me?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:05 pm

Comets: Elena and Bandit are in a bolthole, about to mate (still waiting on Pancake), Dragster was just killed at the burrow, Topaz was wounded by a rover, I forget what else...

Midnights: Teetsie killed one of Black Widow's pups, Black Widow wounded one of Teetsie's pups, Teetsie evicted Black Widow and made her take the injured pup with her.

Willows: I'm lost really. Not sure what's happening.

Jumaa: Linda went into labor at the foraging party, the group returned home and Linda gave birth, Josephine was accepted.
Back to top Go down

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Weclome back Dipsy! Just trying to think about stuff you've missed in the other mobs...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:54 am

Thanks Wink I'll join soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Before I forget... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before I forget...   Before I forget... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before I forget...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: