Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I*have*to*Go*for*a*while

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

I*have*to*Go*for*a*while Empty
PostSubject: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:43 pm

I
need
people
to
play
my
meerkats
for
me

Heres
my
list
of
charries
(my
space
broke!)

Np=Not
played
Melrose(Np)
Saffron(Np)
Harru(Np)
Bloodyclaw(NP)
Ginny(NP
she
is
Harru's
mate)
Tyler(NP)
Gavan(NP)
Corson(Np)
Banshee(Np)
Mille(NP)
frightNight(NP)
Dragster(NP)
Um..
??Tea??

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:27 pm

The rovers don't need to be played unless they're currently involved in something. I don't think I'll cover for any of them. I suck at rping another person's character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:28 pm

none
are
Rovers
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Really? Forget that part then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:41 pm

I*have*to*go*Now
Bye
i*Really*need*people*to*play*them*if*u*want*to*Know*why*im*going*for*a*while*its*Becuase

I*have*cancer
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:59 pm

I can take some over for you. I'll try my best to play them wellXD. You have cancer? D: I'm so sorry to hear that Sad I'll be preying you get better. That's really scary:/ I hope everything ahead of you is bright and it gets distroyed.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh my God flower, you have cancer? You will be in my prayers....
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:11 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm

OMG. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully everything will be okay for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:24 am

OMG ! Flower ! you can pull through this be strong !
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:28 pm

I'm very sorry to hear your news Flower. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and I hope we can see you online again soon. We will do our best to fullfil your request to keep your characters involved in the roleplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 pm

i will roleplay Tea
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:33 pm

I will create a list and put up a thread on the adoptions board so we can collect names together to help Flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:57 pm

FLOWERZZZ!!! I love you girl, hang in there! I'll pray for you!! Don't go my bffl!!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:06 am

Get better soon Flower. I hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I*have*to*Go*for*a*while   I*have*to*Go*for*a*while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I*have*to*Go*for*a*while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: