Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:52 pm

She was, but wasn't the only. There were others who had 24, LPZ once made her character give birth to 45. Then she played a DF once- This was the post- *Steals all Gladiators territory and leaves them with one burrow after ripping out DF's throat and eating her eyes*
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:58 pm

She typed that?O.O That's just disturbing. I've heard that she's pretty bad but the only violent post I saw from her was on Linklu when she said Wild Flower pulled out Reaper, X and some other male's eyes and ate them>_<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:01 pm

That's defidently godmodding, why couldn't she be banned for that? She would have more fun if she just played along nicely.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:11 pm

That Kalahari manor site you showed me, why aren't there any boards?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:16 pm

I had checked out the site earlier and couldn't figure out where to go to be able to see the groups that are on there. Do you have to be registed member to be able to view the boards?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:39 pm

Oh that's right, you do have to be a registered member-the whole thing will change colors and you'll be able to see everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:46 pm

I joined Your Site
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Ah ok. I think I'll join and check it out:)
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:34 pm

You should bring that up with the staff there. I know MANY people that won't join a site they can't see as a guest, myself included.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:04 pm

Yo Muckie !! i am Rio ~~~ Nice to meet you !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 10:06 pm

whats the site ??
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:43 am

Hello Muckie! Welcome to the site! I'm Dipsy, the admin. Feel free to ask me any questions. Hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:48 am

Welcome to the burrow Muckie, I hope you enjoy it here with us. If you have any questions feel free to PM a mod or admin and they will gladly help you out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Thanks to you all who joined the site-feel free to join the burrows there (Like teh Skywatchers! Which has been my mob proudly alive for 3 or more years!). The culture there is a bit different, though. The meerkats are more fantasy-like, and talk. (Which I don't think the meerkats here can?)
LittleMaybelline-Thanks! I'm sure I will. :]
Dipsy Tail Bonder- Thank you! Hope so too!
Rio-Hullo! Here's the site: http://www.themanorofkalahari.proboards.com/
Meyerm- I should ask that. I'll try and get it fixed. ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

IM JOINING !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:53 pm

RIO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 8:55 pm

Flower !

Ooh , my ting wont let me join that site .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:24 am

Haha, it won't let you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e   Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello There, I'm New Here...e.e
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: