Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December Empty
PostSubject: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 pm

These always get left behind so I'll do them now

New Day for the Sun Angles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:57 am

Bone and Harvelle watch the Midnights.

Jo watches the Tiny Kats.

Cooper watches the Willows.

Littleboy watches the Jumaas.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

Still getting used to her new life, Leaf sat beside her brother as he described to her what was happening down below in the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm

Occ-Can we say Dragster was here in the Skip
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Yeah. Usually they appear either in here if they were good or in the Moon Devils if they were bad after they die. They can talk here too:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Dragster started to Cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:59 am

Cooper and Bone don't seem to hear Dragster crying.

Littleboy can see the Midnights invading the Jumaas and is worried fo his babysitting sister Suri, so also doesn't hear Dragster.

Harvelle and Jo look over at Dragster, sympathetically. Jo goes over to comfort him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:15 am

It needs to get active again :/

Mitch glances at the fight between Ghost and Dasher and looks away , he looks back minutes later to see Dasher in a tree , injured and getting accepted by Dominic , he looks around for his siblings , he glances at Peachy , then sees Shakespeare and Tosca , atleast their O.K .
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:10 pm

(ooc: oh that's really sad that Mitch died)

Leaving her younger brother's side, Leaf padded quickly across the spiritual sand and chirped to Mitch. He looked like a newcomer in these strange parts just like she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 am

Mitch smiled * Hi , i got killed by Dominic , Dominant male of the Zippers * he pointed to Dominic with his nose and growled
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:35 am

Dusty glanced at Mitch. He had been watching the Zippers for a reason that he kept a secret...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:55 am

Mitch walked over to Dusty , Eh mate whats wrong ? ....

he smiled
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:55 am

Leaf approached next to Mitch and began grooming his shoulder whilst he conversed with Dusty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Mitch smiled and nuzzled Leaf , you ok love ?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Leaf smiled at Mitch and churr’d before resuming the grooming. The sprit world was currently a lonely place compared to her previous life being part of a loving group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 1 of 1