Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

help me please ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:30 am

Uhm , can anybody tell me who the owner or main admin is of this site ? i really want to talk to her/him BADLY . can somebody tell me here , or ifyou are the owner/M.A. pleasepm me ^^

ASAP ! LUHH YOO !
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:34 am

Dipsy Tail Bonder is the Admin/Owner of the site.
Back to top Go down

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:35 am

Thank yoo !
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 pm

May I ask why the urgency?
Back to top Go down

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:02 pm

it is kinda a plan for something . nothing super . . . My computer is slow and jw if i could move like 2 mobs from kakoo over to here . thats it =p nothing huge
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Nothing huge? Doesn't this site have enough mobs?
Back to top Go down

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 pm

i was figuring one or two . I can ' t keep going to around 11 rp and expect my computer to love me . It slows down like crazy and goes dial up speed after i go to about 3 rp sites .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help me please ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: help me please ?   help me please ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help me please ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: