Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{ { H e L L o } }

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Hello. My name is Paisley Adrien Vertreux. I live in France. I think I do well english. My birthdayte is June Twenty-Second, Nineteen-Ninety-Three. I am what you call a "senior" in school. I am 17-years-of-age. Please tell me if i miss-take or pronounce and American language. I am a short girl, being 5 feet, and no inzhes tall. I have no man to hold my hand right now. Anybody have questions?

i am not new to roleplay. I know a bit about Meerkatts because I did alott of reserche before I joined here.

Lots of amor ,
P.A.V
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:57 am

Welcome Very Happy
Thanks for the PM!
If you have any questions be sure to ask or PM me them
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:55 am

and thank you lovely lady for responding to me Smile
and i shorely will Smile

oh, one thing. If i miss-spell ANYTHING at all, please tell me. I am not to shabby at English, but I'm definately not the best!
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:24 am

Welcome to Desert Warriors.

If you have any questions about the site or roleplay, you can ask me.
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:44 am

Welcome to Desert Warriors! Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:47 am

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 am

Hi Tikk Tokk! Welcome to Desert Warriors:D I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions feel free to ask:)
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:11 am

okay! thank you guys alott!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 am

Welcome to our fair site. Smile I hope you'll enjoy your time here with us. :3
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:57 pm

That's cool that you're French! We'll help you out with english. You could get better by role playing here with us, and practicing your english. Should be fun for you, have fun here!
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 pm

thank you !
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 am

Hi
Welcome to the Site
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

thank vous, flower. nice to meet yoe
is it you, yoe, yew or yoo? i see it spelled like those alot. which is it?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:05 am

It's "you."
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:06 am

Meyerm wrote:
It's "you."

thank YOU. all of this Englishe stuff is weird. why do you people type weird short things? not trying to be meene.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:05 pm

I don't understand that either. It's slang, as in inaccurate shortcuts to saying things.
Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm

my papi said slang kind of means sortened language. is that kind of it?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Yes. It's basically informal shortcuts to saying things. In other words, you wouldn't use it in formal conversations.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 am

Hey1 Welcome to the site. I'm Dipsy. I'm the admin here, but I haven't been on in a while cause I'm getting snowed in with homework. >.< Feel free to ask me anything.
My mum used to learn French when she was at school, but she doesn't really remember the words. I, on the other hand, was taught Japanese. But I'm not very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

{ { H e L L o } }  Empty
PostSubject: Re: { { H e L L o } }    { { H e L L o } }  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{ { H e L L o } }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: