Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YoshKatgirl's plots

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl's plots  Empty
PostSubject: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:26 pm

I just felt like putting this up so I don't forget and cuz I'm boredXD I've come up with alot of interesting plots for my charries that I'd like to go through with but sometimes my plots for them change several times. The plots I have set and stone for my characters below are:

Karma: (Tiny Kats) Within 5 or 6 RP days, she and the charming and handsome Luigi will reunite. I plan for Karma to mate with Luigi and become pregnant. I'd like her to get evicted. Later during her eviction a predator scare or storm (Undecided) will force her to seek shelter in enemy territory (I'm thinking Midnights) since the area she'll be in will have no bolt holes at hand. She'll give birth on dangerous ground and if it's ok I plan for the litter to be killed in a burrow raid made by the Midnights. I plan to get her pregnant again but she'll be evicted perminantly and either die of disease, disperse or get killed off by a predator. She's around the age where most adult females disappear so I plan to disperse her later on.

Ninja: orange]](Jumaa) I plan for him to be seriously wounded in the battle against the Willows (It'll be Bravo's doing>:J) After his and Linda's pups emerge, Ninja will save his daughter, Ninji, from a predator and recieve a deep gash on his back in the process which will lay him up at the burrow for a few days but he'll recover nicely. Other than those 2 plans....dunno what else yet scratch

Triscuit(Willows) She's going to be killed off on the next RP day by the bloodthirsty roving male, Ghost.

Tank:(Willows) hmmmm not sure....He'll get torn up pretty good in the Willows/Jumaa/Midnight battle.....that's the only plot I have planned for him at the moment. I may edit this when I come up with more plots for him. Oh wait....I thought of somethingXD I plan to have him rove occassionally a few RP weeks after his daughter Triscuit's death. At times he'll try to seek out Ghost (The male who will kill Triscuit) and attempt to take revenge from him. I WOULD like him to become a dominant male one day.

[color=red]Lancaster:yellow]](Willows) If it's ok with Little Maybelline, I planned for him to mate with Josephine and they would have a litter together. Other than that nothing much is planned for him yet.

[color=red]Carnation:[/color](Oreos) Ah yes the sweet but timid Carnation....er well not so much any more. She's gradually becoming more brave and a bit rebellious in a way. I plan for her to occassionally secretly sneak off to spend time with Mischka, then eventually she'll get pregnant. Unfortunately, I don't plan for her to make it to full term with her pregnancy, she'll abort the litter. I came up with the idea of having her have trouble carrying litters to full term.

[color=violet]Peachy:[/color](Zippers) After Nala's pups emerge, she'll get bitten by a puff adder in the process of knocking one of them out of the deadly snake's striking range (It'll put her fear of snakes to the test and she'll conqour it!). She'll then become seperated from the group and reunite with Shakespeare. After spending a few days clinging to life and staying with Shakespeare for support, protection, comfort, companionship and adorable snuggles, she'll return to the Zippers. In the distant future, I plan for her to become pregnant by a male from her past who will make an astonishing return.

Alfonso:
(Zippers) When he's a teenager, I plan for him set out to search for his blood father but his quest will be fraught with danger. He'll give up, realizing just how perilous it can be on his own, and return to the group only to be reunited with his blood father by chance when he's a year old. In the distant future he'll become an avid and permanent rover, occassionally teaming up with other rovers along his missions.

[[color=green]b]Luigi:[/b][/color[color=darkred]](Rover)[/color Before reuniting with Karma, I plan for him to get chased off at a group and trapped in a bolt hole which the rival group will raid in an attempt to kill him but he'll escape through an emergancy exit. I plan to have him return to the Zippers to visit Tosca and their litter. He'll father a litter with Karma then temporarily disappear. After Karma's death/disappearance, he'll return to find out she's no longer around nor is the litter they fathered together and become devestated. Then I plan for him permanently rove.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:04 pm

If you're alright with it, I was considering a possible second Linda+Ninja litter in the distant future, like when the pups are several months old.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Grrr my computer keeps freezing up as I'm doing this so I decided to make another post.

My charrie's plots continued:

Black Widow: (Currently evicted, Midnights) At some point, I have her planned to be seriously wounded in a battle with a rival group, I've decided it'll be in the fight with the Jumaa and it'll be Ninja who will deal her most of the damage. During the RP winter, she'll get seperated from the group while desperately foraging for food and to her misfortune, will encounter an old rival, Michael Myers. The murderous male will deal her a vengeful blow by knocking her unconscience and she'll suffer memory loss which will gradually improve over the RP days.

Cyanide: (Phantoms) For this vicious little one, she'll become an apprentice to Isis while staying as one for Cyan. When she's an adult, I plan for her to kill a rover who will attempt to seduce her. I plan for her to be killed off in the FAR distant future.

Salvitore: A rover I dispersed after the Unknown mob disbanded. I plan for him to appear on Linklu in a small roving coalition which will be led by Quagmire (A rover from Kusuma's Stargazer's role play site). I don't plan for him to immegrate into any groups, he'll remain a permanent rover.

Michael Myers: Was going to be a Devil but since they're on the verge of becoming lost, I may move him to Midnight Holidays where he'll join the Iron Claws O.O I still have him planned to seek revenge on Black Widow for leaving him for dead in Bird of Prey River Bed (A dangerous area in Midnights territory). He'll get his revenge by inflicting a serious head injury on Black Widow.

Conker: (Jumaa) Nothing really is planned for him. I may have him get pup napped by a distraught wild meerkat who lost her litter and he's becoming close to Saffron...that's pretty much it for him for now.

Mischka: (Jumaa) Eventually, I plan for him to impregnate Carnation. After she loses the litter I plan for him to immegrate into the Oreos to be with her. I changed my mind, he's staying here on DW.

Sure Meyerm I'd be fine with that:D

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Sure Yoshkat, I'd love to help you with Lancaster's plot.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Okie dokie. It'll probably take place a few RP days after Josphine returns to the Willows. Or if you plan to have her stay in the Jumaa, I could have him rove over there and that's where we'll have the plot occur.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 pm

I'll see how things go in the upcoming battle. If I miss too much she might just get stuck in the middle of a territory somewhere to make her way back to the Willows.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:57 pm

Ok:)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Interesting plots. It'll break poor Jupiter's heart when Karma gets evicted, but what can you do? The only big major plot I have in mind is John and Velmarie becoming mates and possibly having a litter together. And then I got another plot in mind that'll result in John's death, but it'll be a very heroic death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Oh poor Peachy I hope she doesn't get bitten too badly. Neutral
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 pm

She'll only recieve one bite from the puff adder and she'll survive. I have her planned to recieve the bite while protecting someone, which was originally supposed to be an unrelated older pup but they aren't actively played so now I dunno who she'll defend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:29 am

Maybe it could be one of Nala's pups once they're old enough? That's good that she won't be hurt too badly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 am

Sure. I could delay the plot until then. I kinda can't think of way to get it started anywaysXD. (Curse you writer's blockDX)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Alrighty! And yah, I also get that on occassion. I could help plan it if you want.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm

Sure:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Ok, just remind me cause I forget alot of stuff xDD.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Ok. I tend to forget too so that's why I posted my plots for my charactersXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Ahh ok we'll remind eachother then haha.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Yup that is if we one of us remembersXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Two forgetful people may not remeber! Lol, but once Nala has her pups, they'll be in danger ALOT, so they'll often need to be saved from things xD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YoshKatgirl's plots    YoshKatgirl's plots  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YoshKatgirl's plots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Plots-
Jump to: