Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY Empty
PostSubject: My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY   My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:29 pm

~FEMALE TINY KATS~
name; Galaxy
age; 3 years old
appearence; very nice and shiny coat. short and stocky build.
personality; athletic, viggilent, loves pups and playfighting. kind of a flirt Wink

~MALE TINY KATS~
name; Baibey
age; 3 years old
appearence; nice, slim and sleek he is. he is bigger and more lean than his sister, Galaxy.
personality; very caring of his sister and family/friends. He likes to stick along with someone, especially pups, and help them out.

BOTH HISTORY;
GALAXY AND BAIBEY are brother and sister, born 3 years back. Theyre mothers' name was Sabeene. Galaxy was evicted at age 2 years old for her flirtacious behaviour with an unrelated male. Her brother, Baibey, followed her eviction. The 2 have been lone and searching for a new family since. Will Tiny Kats hold potential for them? We'll find out... Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY   My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:23 am

So far, I see no problems. But I don't got the power to approve the characters sadly. These two may help with the activity with the Tiny Kats, since the Comets (A splinter of the Tiny Kats) are more active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY   My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 am

hahahaaa, okay Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY   My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:02 am

I think they look fine. Introduce them to the group when you're ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY   My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:07 am

ok Smile thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY   My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Tiny Kats -- by, GALAxY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: