Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had to get a new account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Had to get a new account Empty
PostSubject: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:02 pm

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been online. My computer had a virus and my dad still hasn't taken it into tech. I tried to log in on my cell phone, but I had no way to type my user name, so I had to create a new account. I should be able to get back to my old one once my dad takes my laptop in to get fixed. I'm so glad I didn't miss the whole day. XD Has anyone done anything for the second anniversary?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Well, hi. :3 I look forward to rping with you again. :D

I haven't yet... I have no ideas for that...

I still want to find out Linklu's though xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:06 pm

I see the Comets are now in a different topic than the Tiny Kats, someone other than Dipsy must have access to the Administration Panel to do that, unless she came back online. If not her, who was it?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Kusuma!Very Happy Sucks that your laptop got a virus. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon. Little Maybelline actually put up the Comets board. She has the power to access the Admin panel and was also able to place the Blizzards and Devils in the lost groups section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:28 pm

I guess that means Slaughter will become a permanent rover. Oh well, he never stays in one place long anyways. XD

And in the spirit on the 2nd anniversary. I thought I could give everyone a laugh, also, I haven't told anyone yet and I just had to share. Today at school, half my grade got to have what's called the 'Fishing Olympics" it was for our fly fishing unit. Today, we did a waiter's relay and a fish toss (with actual fish XL). the waiters relay was dressing in thigh high boots, jackets, hats. Things fishermen wear, run across the field, grab a fish and run back and put it in the bucket. Tyler had fallen in last, when he finally got there he threw the fish into the bucket, water came back up and splashed him in the face.

Then came the fish toss, while some of the last competitors were tossing the fish to each other, Scott slapped Tyler in the face with a fish. After which Tyler proclaimed, "He slapped me with a fish!" Tyler chased him all over the field. We were all laughing so hard we couldn't breathe, I can barely stop myself from laughing as I type this. The one day I brought my cell phone to school, and I left it in my locker. -.- Anyways, it sounded like a cartoon come to life, and it really made my day. Still, I can't help but think, poor Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:24 pm

You have a fishing class? Computer viruses suck. The computer I'm using right now has been purged and rebuilt more than once because of them.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Welcome to the club Meyerm. And wow Kusuma, I wish I had a fishing class, lucky.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:55 pm

Computer viruses....it'd be a blessing if they didn't exist. I have an HP laptop which I was told is vulnerable to viruses. I've been lucky so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if a virus eventually does infect my precious compy T.T

You have a fishing class at your school Kusuma? That's so cool:3 None of my schools had a fishing class. It sounds likes fun.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Well, now that you're back, I think I'll bring back Mikeyal. :3

That's awesome though :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Yeah, and I can't even count all the firewalls I put up, but it still got through.

The fishing is a unit in my Inter Unit class. We do all sorts of stuff, last year we did a unit on wolves, then got to go to the Wolf Education and Research Center to see actual wolves. Only saw one at a distance, but it was still cool. X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had to get a new account   Had to get a new account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had to get a new account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: