Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sage --The Wise Elder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Sage --The Wise Elder Empty
PostSubject: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Discription: Has many scars but the most prominant one is next to her left eye and goes down to her cheek. her fur was once a light tan color with a tint of silver but has turned gray and scruffy as she aged. Has a chipped claw on her right paw and is missing half her tail.

Personality: Wise, nurturing and stubborn. Has become very wise in desert survival through out her years as she's dealt with being evicted several times, getting seperated, becoming part of many struggling groups and learned how to dodge and outsmart predators. Sage has no fear when it comes to danger and will willingly face it head on to protect the ones she dearly cares about or she'll casually find a way out of a perilous situation. She loves pups. She was known to have a superb caregiving record and still is an excellent babysitter. She'll do anything for pups, like take them out for nature walks when they desire, playfight with them, join them in games of tag and hide N seek, mentor them, well anything for them reallyXD When their lives are in jeopardy, she won't hesitate to risk her life for the precious little ones. Dispite her age, she loves to participate in group wrestling matches. She's known be astonishly strong when playfully scrapping with a fellow member, especially when she's duking it out with a male. She's known as the funloving grandmother of a group. At one time she was very prolific at producing pups of her own. Sage can also be very stubborn, once she has her mind set on something she's determined to reach that goal and isn't afraid to thwart someone's attempt to stop her from succeeding. She won't back down from a squabble until she has the last growl.

History: As a pup, Sage was very inquisitive about her surroundings. Nothing went untouched or unexplored by the adventurous youngster. horrifyingly, her dangerous sense of curiousity would often get her into predictments where she'd come close to being killed. Luckily, there was always a brave, responsible adult around to come to her rescue in time. When she turned 7 months old, she took up babysitting duty. Her love for pups blossomed that day and from then on, she performed babysitting duty avidly and seriously. She's encountered many scares during her shift as babysitter but thanks to her determination to ensure the pups survive, none have been killed under her care. When she was nearly 2 years old, she was seduced by rover, resulting in her getting pregnant, and she was evicted. She was evicted every time her mother was pregnant, then eventually, was permanently evicted from her mob. Later, she became one of the founders of a group called the Rebels at age 3 along with 5 evicted females and 7 roving males. She established female dominance but was over thrown a month later and evicted. After living on her own for 4 months, she found another group and established dominance for 2 years but she lost dominance after recieving a snake bite. Soon after, the group split and she got lost, once again left to fend for herself. she later teams up with 3 evicted females and 2 roving males to form a short lived group called the Courageous 6 but soon after the group had been named, one of the roving males died of disease, 2 of the females were predated and the 1 remaining male left to rove, leaving Sage alone with the last remaining female. They later team up with 4 roving males and establish a group together. Once again, Sage establishes dominance but had many fights with the female who helped found the group with her and they swapt dominance several times. When Sage was a subordinate in the group, she was evicted every time the female became pregnant but managed to survive during every eviction. While evicted Sage teams up with 6 evicted females and 8 roving males to form another group which Sage becomes dominant in perminantly. When she turned 9 years old she was over thrown by one of her daughters and evicted and is currently looking for another group to join. She immegrated into the Stargazers where she eeked out a living as a subordinate, diligently performing gaurd and babysitting duty. She was seperated from the Stargazers recently during a violent encounter with a wild rival mob and is searching for yet another mob to call home after having failed to relocate her previous mob.

Other info about Sage: She suffers from artheritis in her limbs, making it difficult for her to keep up with her fellow mobmates while trekking long distances, dig for prey and stand on her hind legs for a long period of time. However, she's strong willed determined, refusing let her age hamper her daily mob tasks.

Well, here's Sagy's bioX3 It's really long but I made it that way because I plan to write a fanfic about her in the future. The info will help me develop plots for her story. I decided to get her bio down now so I can play her right away when the new RP day starts. I also wanted to show you guys what she's like:3

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Dang, that was a lot of reading. But overall Yosh, great info! Sage sounds like a cool meerkat. I can't wait to see her in action. x3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Hee hee. I even don't have the attention span to read through it allXD Thanks:3 Yup she's quite a remarkable meerkat. I made her in honor of Zaphod. She's sort of his counter part. She was fun to put into action on Stargazers so I can't wait to start playing her here:D

When I immegrate her into the Zippers, I want her to be mistrusted at first since she has dominant female experience. Over time, she'll gain the mob's trust by diligently performing sentry duty, acting humbly and making sure the mob's valuable generation stays safe, showing them she can be a valuable and responsible asset to their ranks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:47 am

Do moderators have to get their bios accepted by other moderators? If so, then I'll accept your bio. Smile

She will definatley be an interesting meerkat to join the Zippers.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:53 am

I was wondering the same thingX) I think we do. Thanks Smile

Yup, she'll gradually win over the members' hearts:3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Nice :3 Maybe Digger can be with her when she joins... Since they were in the same mob...

Midnight might like her... He's elderly too xP Inspired by a cat in a dream I had last night o.o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Sure. You can have him join with her if you'd like:)

Cool:D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Yay Sage! Akila and Abasi are going to miss her but I'm glad to see her here. ^^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:00 pm

Very Happy. Sage will miss Akila and Abasi too:3 I'm excited about putting her to action here. Since I've gotten attatched to her, I had the urge to play her lately and wanted to move her to a more active site.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Yay for the elderly. x3 Always so full of wisdom and life experience. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Yup:D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Change of plans. I decided to move Sage to Linklu. I still plan to immegrate Kirby into this mob though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sage --The Wise Elder   Sage --The Wise Elder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sage --The Wise Elder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: