Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Night
Pancake
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Yaaay!Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Sure I'll join in. I'll give personality, and you can do the rest.

She (If they have genders) will be kind to friends, but nasty towards enemies. She'll also have a great need to bring justice to those that do evil things. If it helps at all, she will be a master of speed and stealth, rather than raw power.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Sounds like an awesome character. ^^ I'll figure out a species for you. And yes, Pokemon have genders, most of them at least.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:19 pm

This is gonna look so cool. x3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Yeah I can't wait to see it:D In the new games, they start giving features to the pokemon that indicate what gender they are, like female Pikachu will have a heart shape at the end of their tails, males just have a flat tip.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:38 pm

I know. I use that in my characters. I'll get started on it soon... Wait, I still need the following information:

1: Tosca's Pokesona and Personality
2: Eclipse's Pokesona Personality
3: Night's Pokesona Personality
4: Kusuma's Pokesona

I've also created the forum and am working on it... I do worry about the template though...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I could of sworn I posted my Pokesona's personality... Oh well, I'll post it again. ^^

Her personality - Friendly, carefree, mischievous, loves adventure, protective, supportive.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am

My Pokesona's personality is the following: Likes to think for herself, headstrong and determined. Sometimes over confidence is her downfall when trying to make friends but is deep down is kind hearted and always wants to bring out the best in everyone.

Kippy is the counter balance to to Tori the Chikorita and is more down to earth and withdrawn. I can go into more detail about either if you need/want more info.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:58 am

Here's mine: She's loving, friendly, adventurous, bold and always willing to help others, no matter how big or small the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D   Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Warriors Pokesonas ;D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2