Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new male! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse

Eclipse

A new male! :) Empty
PostSubject: A new male! :)   A new male! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Name: Nemo

Bio: A young male looking for a new home. He's a good meerkat and will loyally defend his mob with his life. He dislikes rovers and will chase them away until he's sure they are long gone. This also makes it he doesn't rove, at least, its very rare for him to do so. He hopes to find a home in the Tiny Kats!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: A new male! :)   A new male! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:43 pm

I assume you named him after Finding Nemo. xD I know how much you love that movie... He sounds good to me Kid, I'm sure he'll fit in with the Tiny Kats. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new male! :)   A new male! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Nemo:D I love that movie. It's so cute. There was a cat named Nemo at a cat shelter I volunteer at. He was such a sweetieX3 I miss him. Yes, he'll do fine in the Tiny Kats:3 Feel free to introduce him when you're ready:)
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A new male! :)   A new male! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:51 pm

Yeah, I do love that movie. Smile

And that's cute Yosh. I'll introduce him soon!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: A new male! :)   A new male! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:56 pm

Ok:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new male! :)   A new male! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new male! :)
Page 1 of 1