Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look who's back...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Hi.
First off, I would just like to say how SORRY I am for just dissapearing without a word. I feel terrible for just leaving. I'm actually very embarrased about it. >.<
Basically, as I started year 11, I found I didn't have enough time to roleplay in all of the groups on this site. As I felt that I would rather completely devote my time to the site than only some of it, I decided not to come on until I had more time. Unfortuantly I was getting less and less time, and it got to the point were I was too embarrassed to return.
I have actually been back for a while, and I've been contacting Maybelline via pm. I still don't have enough time to roleplay in all the groups here, so I've limited myself to five characters (Cloud Catcher, Fletcher Renn, Jack, Bruno and St. Jimmy.) I also won't be taking up very many admin duties, as I am worried about this site conflicting with my school work.
Anyway, SO SORRY, again. I hope you guys aren't too mad.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Welcome back Dipsy Very Happy That's ok, no need to feel ashamed for your disappearance. We understand you needed to focus on school work. Maybe we could hold another poll to vote for a second admin who could help you out with the site while your away. It'll make things easier for you.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Dipsy! *glomps*

So happy to have you back! ^^
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 pm

Thanks guys! ^.^
I don't mind if you guys want to elect another admin, it would definately make things easier for me and Maybelline. I probably won't vote (seeing as I haven't been here in months and I have no idea what is going on.)
Back to top Go down

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 pm

D-D-DIPSY!!!!
Back to top Go down

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Dipsy!!!!! 8D We missed you so much! Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:06 am

Dispy! Long time no see! xD And like Yoshkat said, don't feel embarrassed. You had school work to do, and that's completely understandable. Smile Glad to see you're back!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 am

Thanks guys Very Happy
Would someone be able to give me an update? I'll probabaly wait until the next rp day before I start, as that'll be easier.
Also, I'll be dispersing pretty much all of my characters. I don't know what's been happening with them, but if anyone was playing one and wants to keep them, you can.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 pm

Ummmm

Well, the Phantoms kidnapped two Reapers pups...

Idk, sorry, I'm not too into the RP atm...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 pm

That's okay. Smile Thanks anyway.
I actually can't remember if Cloud Catcher and Fletcher Renn are in the Tiny Kats or Comets. -.- If they're not in the same group, I'll have to move one of them.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:27 pm

I believe Cloud Catcher was in the Comets... But I had Splash get separated and end up at the Tiny Kats for a small plot...

Fletcher Renn... idk I think the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:48 pm

I believe Fletcher Renn is a Tiny Kat as well but I can't remember XD

Tiny Kats: A new male named Nemo joined. Splash is approaching the group.

Comets: Flower's charrie, Melrose, approached hoping to be reaccepted but was chased off. Prince and Horrendous joined up with her wanting to help her recover from a cobra bite she recieved while evicted.

Midnights: Megan's character, Black Candle, appeared at the burrow and Rahkshi is investigating her. Flower's character, Akemi, is approaching the foraging party.

Willows: A new male named Phantom is helping the babysitters guard the pups. A martial eagle just appeared at the burrow. The Willows are enjoying a tranquil afternoon of foraging.

Zippers: 5 pups appeared and are bravely introducing themselve to the mob members.

Oreos: Night's character, Maple, spiraled into a depression which resulted in her getting seriously ill. The foraging party is on edge after spotting a bird of prey in the distance.

Reapers: 2 of Stormy's pups were kidnapped.

Phantoms: A male named Killer appeared looking to join but his cocky approach has the group feeling suspicious towards him.

Jumaa: Ponda was attacked by his own mother Iblis.

That's what I can remember for now.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Aww I forgot how much I love Cloud Catcher and Splash ^.^
I might move Fletcher Renn to the Comets then, so that they're in the same mob.
Thanks for the update, Yoshkat. Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

DIPSY! I missed you so much! I haven't had much time ether. I totally understand. I'm planning on coming back the next RP day. I'm glad to have you back, though!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey Stormy! Long time no see! I missed you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look who's back... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look who's back...   Look who's back... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look who's back...
Page 1 of 1