Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there. [:

Go down 
+2
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Night
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello there. [: Empty
PostSubject: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 am

Hi there, everyone. [: I'm Brittany, though most just typically call me Britt/Brit or Ozzkat/Ozz, anything's fine by me. Well, I've been a role-player since 2007 and though my main focus is fantasy role-play, I decided I want to give a new site a try, one that focuses in a more realistic manner. But because I can already tell here is much different that what I'm accustomed to, it will probably be awhile until I actually take part in the role-play; I want to assure I understand how everything is run, what the rules are, etc. before I begin to RP. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, being so I believe the only member here I'm entirely familiar with is MuckieMeerkat, considering we're both from the same site, haha... But anyway, it's great to be here, and I can't wait to meet you all. [:

Oh! Almost forgot- I apologize in advance if I become a rather inactive member, considering I have one site of my own I watch over, but, I'm hoping I can manage to become active here. [:
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:34 am

Hey, welcome to the Desert Warriors. Very Happy I'm sure we can get along. x3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:41 am

Hey Ozzkat Smile Welcome to Desert Warriors. I'm Dipsy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:36 am

Thank you both, Night an Dipsy! It's a pleasure to meet you two. [:
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 am

Welcome! It looks like we have some things in common. I too started rping in 2007 and prefere realistic roleplay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:44 am

Welcome to Desert Warriors Ozzkat Very Happy I believe you know me from your site Smile It's a pleasure to meet you on DW too X3 Everyone here is very out going here so getting along shouldn't be a problem Smile If you have questions concerning the site, feel free to ask anyone, we'd be glad to help Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:08 am

Hiya! Well, you know me! xP

I look forward to roleplaying with you here :3 We actually work in a pretty simple way here... Some things aren't as simple, but if you need help I could give you that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Meyerm- Thank you! Haha, and cool! [:
Yosh- Oh, hi Yosh, nice to see you! ^^ And thanks a ton; I'm sure I'll like it here. :]
Pancake- Hey, Pancake, glad to see you here! Very Happy And thank you, I appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:19 pm

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:18 pm

Hellos
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:02 pm

Welcome Ozzkat! Smile You're from Kalahari Manor, correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:58 pm

Flower- Oh, hi Flower! [: Nice to see you. ^^
Stormy- Thanks! Smile As well, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 pm

RUBY! Hey welcome, it's good to see you here too! It's different from our site, but it's cool! I role play in Jumaa and Zippers (used to). Have fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:30 am

Heya, Muckie! Very Happy And thanks, I am so far. [:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:56 am

Yeah, hee hee, about the Zippers Muckie, it's kinda full of OOC posts at the moment, talking about the issue of hyperposting ^_^; About what happened in the mob while you were away, Quida was kidnapped by a female rover named Jevati. The last I read, I think Quida was attempting to escape from the female rover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:02 pm

Yosh- Oh, hyperposting? Hmm. Well Sounds like alot going on there!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:09 pm

It's when posts are put down between 1 to 5 minutes of each other. It's a time of posting where there isn't a slot for some people to add their posts in and usually occurs between 2 to 4 people. It's been a constant issue since November I think. Yeah but now things have settled down there now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Oh yeah it seemed like that was happening there. That's good it's settled, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there. [:   Hello there. [: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there. [:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: