Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Tiny kat meerkats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Tiny kat meerkats Empty
PostSubject: My Tiny kat meerkats   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 am

Peridot- caring, sweet, adventurous-

Thundra- she is stubborn but loyal-

Willow-Wisp- she is quiet and kind-

Skyleap- She is all over the place, she can’t sit still, and it makes her jumpy most of the times-

Little-Turtle and Turtle are twin sisters they are like Siamese twins and have the same up beat, cheerful personality-

Belle- she is a loyal friend and a good pup sitter-

Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny kat meerkats   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:47 am

They're an interesting bunch X3 Feel free to introduce them when ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: okay   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:49 am

It will be interesting to roleplay Skyleap XD.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny kat meerkats   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 am

Are they all coming in at once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: nope   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:55 am

not all at once I'll span them out like one meerkat will come one month then a while later the other will come.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny kat meerkats   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 11:59 am

Ok Smile I just wondered. If any of your characters are less than a year old for any of the groups please could you left us know somewhere so the moderators can keep up to date with the front page group post.
I've noticed the age of Squeak in Comets but that's the only definite one I know of at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: All of my charectors   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:01 pm

All of my charectors besides Pichu and Picha and Squeak will be 3 yrs of age old enough to survive on their own.

Pichu and Picha are two yrs of age.

Squeak is only 6 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Tiny kat meerkats   My Tiny kat meerkats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Tiny kat meerkats
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Tiny Kats Mob (TK)-
Jump to: