Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:51 pm

I made my site before I found out about this one and I'd hate to see all my work go to waste so I decided to try and see if there are any desert warriors who would like to join.

Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) Kalahareeehhhh
(image is a link to the site)

The staff members will total 8, but we currently have only 2. There are 4 mobs thus far.

The BlackJacks:
Leader: taken (male, me)
Dominant Female: Available

The Gavvies:
Leader: Taken (female)
Dominant Male: Available

The Davichis:
Leader: Available
Dominant Male/Female: Available

The Cassies:
Leader: Available
Dominant Male/Female: Available

Mob leaders are admins on the site and the other of the dominant pair is a moderator for the groups boards.

Currently we have three members, but the more the merrier. (we do roleplay a bit differently than you do here but not much)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm passing on this one, sorry Sad I'm already a member of 2 other meerkat RP sites and I don't want to overwhelm myself, espcially since I'm more busy on here with it being the most active and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 pm

I understand. I don't think I could do more than one at a time lol. I want to try role playing here but I have never roleplayed like this before and since I don't know anyone it's kind of hard for me to find a way into a group, I like deep plots that link you to like half the group lol. I think the main difference is that in my site we can talk. I don't know how to roleplay without talking, that's why it's hard for me join a group here. I'm just hoping I can get a few more people because as of yet the only roleplay that has gone on is Bora and Nova battling to the death on a spam thread with absolutely ridiculous weapons and what not which is lots of fun. Very Happy

The three members I have are all interconnected in some way. (I'm using my brother's account here, he is leader of the black jacks and I am leader of the Gavvies)

My character, Bora, used to be a BlackJack (she is also the BlackJacks' Leader's daughter) but she didn't like the way things went (they have a reputation for being vicious and ruthless) so she left to form her own splinter group. Shortly after she was evicted she met up with Nova (my friend in real life who also joined) who was evicted from another group (the Davichis, who have no one as of yet) in real life and the role play she is my best friend.

I don't what made me even think to type all that out I just love the plot lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Oh how could I forget, I made a super lame commercial.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Welcome to the site Khazahk Smile I'm YoshKatgirl, one of the site moderators. Everyone is really nice here and would be glad to help you get started. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Yeah, the meerkats on here don't talk. They sort of do in their typical meerkat way. We usually post something like this, "so and so peeps to so and so impatiently, Can we go foraging now?!" We usually put what they would say in italics and it's after they make a vocalization such as, churring, peeping, chirping, growling, etc or after they display a facial expression towards another character. I think your plot sounds really interesting Smile I just got interested in fantasy meerkat role play recently but I'm sorf of inept at it XD

I don't think your video was lame. It was really good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Thanks, I just don't like the commercial because I couldn't think of what to write on it so it seemed awkward. Also the screen shots are not what the site looks like anymore.

Fantasy meerkat roleplay sounds interesting, I don't think that's quite what I did (we were just being dumb trying to kill each other with dinosaur guns and such)

I'll probably give roleplaying here a shot, I'm just not great at roleplaying anyway so I'm hesitant to try a different way. (have you noticed that when I write I tend to kind of ramble on) And I have names planned for meerkats on my site that I really like but I don't want to reuse names or play the same meerkat twice, you know what I mean? (I come up with weird names like Bora, Rania, and Navi)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:14 pm

You're welcome. I still think you did a good job on it Smile

Oh lol, that's funny XD That's like Fantasy role play. It's where you give a meerkat super powers, such as throwing fire balls, teleportation, the ability to fly, read minds, etc They can also weild weapons too.

Ok. If you need help with how to get started, feel free to ask anyone. Eh, I haven't really noticed it. Everyone has their own comfortable way of role playing. I think those are nice names Smile To write up a character bio, you'd go to the desired mob board, after entering the board, you'll see a blue recktangle shaped button that says New Topic, after you click on that, you can start writing up a bio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 pm

I'll probably do that in a little while (or after however long it takes me to make this new logo for the site, it's taking longer than expected) I think I'll be lazy and just use the character I have already and just switch a bit of her story up to fit the story here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok take your time Smile Ok that's fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:16 pm

I finished it mwahahahaha I'm so happy lol

I think this one looks a lot better, though it's still a bit over-dramatic Smile

Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) Kalahareeehhhh2
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:19 pm

It looks epic Very Happy You did a really good job on it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks Smile I'm still new to the software I was using so I didn't have many things I could do with it lol.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 pm

You're welcome :3 What kind of software did you use?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I made the first one on regular old MS Paint. The second one I made on Gimp, which is like a free fake photoshop. It's really complicated though, at least compared to paint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:58 pm

AAAAAAAAAHHHHH Someone just joined!!! I'm so happy. Is it someone from here?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Cool :3 I've heard of Gimp. I attempted to give it try but I didn't understand it at all XD

Yaaaay! Maybe. What's the person's username?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

I'll join and move some OC's there. :3

Could I play the Black Jacks Dominant Female, by chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:05 pm

Their username is youssarian but on the chat they go by Bryan. Is that anyone you know?

And yay!!! Thank you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:07 pm

I really like the banner Khazahk. You did a really good job with it Very Happy
I'm sorry but I won't be joining, as I will only become inactive.
If you want though, we could always affiliate. That way if people come here, they will see your site too.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Your banners are amazing. :3 I won't have time to join though at the moment, sorry. Maybe if my schedule frees up. I'll probably just play one subordinate, though. No trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Yup. He's a member here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm

I joined! I'm Youssarian Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks Smile

I understand if you don't have time, honestly I used to RP with a group of 3 total members so this is already a new record for me lol.

About being BlackJacks dominant female I'm not sure because we have a personality quiz to decide your group

(you can kind of fake your answers a bit to fit the personality of a certain group, it's more fun to do it honestly though)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Oh, ok. Interesting. Sounds cool! 8D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:19 pm

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/1020608/Which-Mob-is-For-You/

That's the personality quiz, be sure to screenshot your result to prove which group you get. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)   Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kalahari Chaos (also a meerkat roleplay)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next