Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new pup :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The new pup :) Empty
PostSubject: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:03 am

Name - Twix

Gender - Male

Age - Pup

Preferred Clan - The Comets

Appearance - Twix is a smaller than average meerkat pup, he could have been considered the runt of the litter
yet that didn't hold him back. Its his fur that makes him look bigger than he is. puffing out in a dark sanded colour
lined off with a black / dark brown streak streaking down his spine from the back off his neck to the tip of his tail.
His feet sit underneath him, supporting him well as they are quite wide, probably giving him the excuse to being
a clumsy one!

Personality - Twix is only young and has a lot more to learn in life other than being looked after by his family members.
Twix has good potential for the future. He has a caring personality, he would rather stick with enyone than be on his own.
Even for a young one he has a though of looking out for his friends and family. He knows what dangers lurk without the burrow
and that a sharp eye, is always a useful eye. When matters aint at the worst he enjoys playing with anyone who is around,
even if its a local friend like a land squirl. This shows how close he is to others, and he wouldnt be able to survive without them.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:11 am

He sounds like a sweetie :3 The Comets are starting to head into their burrow for the night so it's probably best to wait until the next RP day to introduce him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:31 am

Thats fine. and sorry for the waiting on my reply haha, i was trying to make a signature for him :s
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:33 am

That's ok Smile Your signatures look awesome Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 am

Smile haha gee, thanks!

Iv just realised i may have to make a female character soon haha, i dont know why but male character appeal to me more
wierd ehh?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 am

If you want to :3 Same with me XD I enjoy playing male characters more than females, probably because they're more fun in a way where they have the choice to leave their mob and embark on exciting roving adventures :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:52 am

Haha i think thats the reason why then.. Smile

Enyway ill come back on in about 10 mins or so i just have to sort something out :s
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:54 am

Okeedokee. Take your time.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 pm

D'aw, how adorable. x3 The Comets will love to have him. They love pups with a passion. =3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Haha cool, i cant wait for a new day ot start out.. I wanna get my troubled character Shenko into something more.. misbehaving haha.

Hopefully my characters will fit in soon enough, still i have to make my female characters.. they are yet too come. I dunno what they should be like yet, assin a loving or hating one :s
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Hee hee X3 I'm thinking of bringing in a rover on the next RP as well. He'll get into some SERIOUS trouble at the Phantoms :O I had a plot where I wanted a rover to end up trapped in a bolt hole by a vicious mob and since the Phantoms are pretty much the only remaining vicious mob, the plot will take place on their territory.

I'm sure your characters will fit in very quickly Smile You'll get inspired soon enough. It's very easy to become inspired on here X3 Take your time on creating your female charries though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:52 pm

Haha that sounds really interesting, ill have to read up on that one when it comes along.
and i know dont worry about that haha, i dont want to rush into making too many because
i wont be able to keep track of them all knowing me..

Is it possible for a female character to be a loner then start her own little group like she comes
into contact with other loners and starts off her own little gang or is there too many gangs on the
site already?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:06 pm

This role play site is also fast paced so it can become difficult to keep up at times, especially if you have a large amount of characters. Some people with only a few characters struggle to keep up but it all depends on how active you are and how quick you can type a reply. For me, I like to put alot of thought into my posts so I'm slow about replying but still manage to keep up since I'm on here regularly. If you add your characters to your signature, it makes it much easier to keep track of them and what mob they're in.

If you want to form a mob in the future, that will have to be discussed with Dispy, the site admin. I doubt she'd allow any more new mobs to be created since a few of the current mobs get abandoned. We had to lock a few of the mob boards because they had fallen so far behind, evetually the activity ceased all together in those mobs. We might bring them back some time in the future though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Ahh okay i see, well i better just stick with afew then haha!

and orr i understand, i was just wondering was all Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:24 pm

That's fine Smile Like I said, any question that you think of about the site, feel free to ask anyone about it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Do you know when it is going to be the next day, just i dont want to go off for it to turn the next day then ill
be missing out loads haha Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 pm

I dunno. Soon I hope. A user named StormyMeerkat offered to put up the new day so I guess when she logs on we'll let her know we're ready for the new day. Most mobs, except for the Oreos, Reapers, Tiny Kats and John Does (A splinter group of the Reapers) are either in or at their burrows. It may take another day or 2 before it's put up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:11 pm

haha goood Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new pup :)   The new pup :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new pup :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Comets Mob (CT)-
Jump to: