Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twister :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkchu

Darkchu

Twister :D Empty
PostSubject: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Name: Twister
Personality: She prefers to talk things out but will by no means shy away from a fight if it comes to that. She is loyal to whatever mob she happenes to be in.
Backstory: She left her old mob with her evicted mother who eventually died of starvation leaving her alone.

Last edited by Darkchu on Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

She sounds like she'll fit right in. :3

Pikachu will be pretty open when meeting her, he's pretty eager to get to know everyone... Ribaldi will be harsh to her... Clover is really calm and sweet, but might be a little cautious.

I have a colored name, but I don't think that Watchers are allowed to accept bios XD
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Gotcha. Anyway any idea how she might have ended up here? Eviction? (not sure if she's olde enough to have been evicted) Getting lost?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Maybe her mother was a lone female and died of hunger, leaving her alone...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

She'll definitely blossom in the Comets Smile Boomslang is a very gregarious pup and would make friends with her easily, so would Karma who also very friendly :3 You can bring her in when you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Awesome! I just need to read what has happened recently and then I'll bring her in.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Okay, take your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twister :D   Twister :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twister :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Comets Mob (CT)-
Jump to: