Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Plans II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Character Plans II Empty
PostSubject: Character Plans II   Character Plans II I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:48 am

With the great drought in the not so near future, but not far future (lol fail) I'm coming up with my character plans again.

Antebellum- If Eclipse approves, I want her to fall in love with Nemo and have then have a litter with each other, but Antebellum dies shortly after.

Sherri and Skyler- I'm not sure yet on them, but whatever it is, their fates will probably be the same.

Teetsie- I plan to keep her around for another year or so, then I want her to be killed in a battle she stubbornly started.

Latika- I haven't really discussed this with Pancake yet, but I eventually want her to run away to the Shiners on Linklu with Katsumi, if possible.

Agnah- I'm just going to let her grow up a little and see if I start to really like her or not.

Luna- Probably going to kill her off if I ever introduce a new Willows character, which I am considering.

Dominic- I'm starting to get bored with him, but I don't want to give up the Zippers DM spot. Maybe I'll bring in a male and have him overthrow Dominic, not sure.

Willows- Keeping her. I hope she might one day become a dominant female.

Joey- Joey is really starting to make me want to kill him off. I think I'll let him have another litter with Starburst before I do, if I decide to.

Gibbs- Not sure. Don't really have much muse for him.

Stormy- Gonna kill her off in about two RP years, which will make Raine old enough to take over.

Raine- She's going to be the next Reapers DF.

Zola- Since Kusuma is MIA, she'll probably be kicking the bucket soon.

Karlyn- I'm keeping her around. I will probably eventually move her to the Shades, or another mob on Linklu, though.

Casper- Check Phantoms board.

Navy Blu and Sauda- Sauda will take over first after Cyan's demise, but after she has a litter Navy Blu will overthrow her.

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Character Plans II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans II   Character Plans II I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 pm

Sounds like good plans Stormy. Smile My niece is with me now as we speak and I asked her about your idea involving Antebellum and Nemo. She likes the idea of Nemo and Antebellum becoming mates, but Nemo will be devastated once Antebellum dies. =( But he'll raise their litter in her honor. Smile Might have a female step in as a step mother to the pups since they'd need milk to survive, which he wouldn't be able to produce obviously. xD
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Character Plans II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans II   Character Plans II I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Interesting plans. I have some plots that I plan to carry out at some point as well.

Elena- Possibly kill off once her pups start foraging. Unsure how.

Wilson- Killed by Duke sometime after birth of Teetsie's litter.

Bravo- Unsure.

Ariel- Unsure.

Linda- Will mate with Ninja but then dissappear for a few rp days, then show up again pregnant.

Duke- Unsure

Tyson- Unsure, will survive though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Plans II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Plans II   Character Plans II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Plans II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Posts :: Old Plots-
Jump to: