Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can i have an update Please.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Can i have an update Please. Empty
PostSubject: Can i have an update Please.   Can i have an update Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:08 am

My Computer broke so i only had my ipod but now its broken so i could't come on the internet.Could i have an update please.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Can i have an update Please.   Can i have an update Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 am

Tiny Kats: Two stillborn pups were found. Two of their siblings are dead and so is the mother. MG is getting ready to bury them while Stratus has gone off to inform everyone at the burrow about the situation.

Comets: They've found a new burrow to move into and found an injured pup named Poloma and have taken her in. Everyone is now getting ready for sleep.

Midnights: They're going to their burrow. Asuka is falling a bit behind due to her injuries, but Black Widow and Agnah are staying with her.

Willows: Some new members, Chloe, Ray, and Root Beer had been accepted in. Buckeye gave out calls to go home.

Zippers: Fable was brought into the burrow so she could recover from her snake bite.

Oreos: They're currently going back to the burrow to ensure Duty's safety due to his injuries.

Reapers: Uh... I got no clue, since I don't roleplay in that mob. ^^;

Jumaa: Velmarie, John's mate, returned and the two had a touching reunion. Some new members got accepted in. They're currently going back to the burrow.

Phantoms: Still recovering from their fight with the Reapers, and Meh just killed Demon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Can i have an update Please.   Can i have an update Please. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Welcome back Flower Very Happy Sorry to hear you're having technical problems. Hope eveything goes well with getting your comp and Ipod fixed. Night pretty much explained what's been going on in the role play. Currently we're working on getting every group settled down so we can start the new day. I believe in the Reapers, a pup was accepted into the group while 2 foreign grown up males are stirring up trouble between themselves in the territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i have an update Please.   Can i have an update Please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can i have an update Please.
Page 1 of 1