Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's going on with you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What's going on with you? Empty
PostSubject: What's going on with you?   What's going on with you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:58 pm

This is a general board thread idea that a while back my good friend made up for my own site; there, it became a very frequently used thread, and greatly boosted the members' interaction/friendly talk with one another. It provided a way to not only role-play with each other on the site, but also to keep up with one another by sharing things that go on in our lives. I though it'd be a good idea to bring a thread like so here too. Smile Basically, the idea of the thread is this: Did something happen today you want to share? Do you just feel like telling everyone how you've been? Share it here! Very Happy

0ZZKAT:
- This Saturday, my friends Juan and Summer, my younger sister Nicole and her best friend Hailee, and I are all volunteering at a Halloween thing; you know, one of those things where to volunteer to scare the daylights outta people, haha. We did the same thing last weekend, and it's really fun!
- Sunday, I may possibly be going to the zoo. c: And believe me, taking me to the zoo is like taking your average child to DisneyWorld. I love the zoo. A lot. xD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with you?   What's going on with you? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:31 pm

Oh, lucky you, going to the zoo. Smile I haven't been there is ages. Have fun!
Not much has been happening down my end, but today is a public holiday and I've spent pretty much all day doing homework D: On the upside though, I have exams in a couple of weeks, which means summer holidays Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with you?   What's going on with you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 pm

I had to finish a book project on the Princess Bride and I had a choir concert last night (the book project being the biggest reason I haven't been posting lately, it's had me crazy busy). In the concert we sang Sansa Kroma (an African song that only repeats the same ten words and is something like an african playground song like Duck Duck Goose), Amazing Grace, and Firework by Katy Perry in that order, we start working on Christmas songs on Monday. Christmas in October, ha! X3
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with you?   What's going on with you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:52 am

My band has started working on christmas songs too! I'm usually sick of them by the time christmas comes round, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with you?   What's going on with you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 7:57 am

Thanks, Dipsy. [: I hope when your summer vacation comes around, it's great for you!
And that's sounds awesome, Kusuma! Haha I bet it'll feel weird, singing Christmas songs on Halloween. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's going on with you?   What's going on with you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's going on with you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: