Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Need Assistance...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

I Need Assistance... Empty
PostSubject: I Need Assistance...   I Need Assistance... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Ok, so I'm going to be reopening PMD: Rise of the Fallen. For those who don't know, it happened to be my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon roleplay... It never started though. I've worked very hard on this, so I want it to be successful. But I am having a bit of trouble. I could use a co-admin to help me with ideas, and can help me get the actual roleplay started. You don't need to know a whole lot about Pokemon, I won't even require that you roleplay. I just need assistance. You simply need to be willing to do this. The site is not ready to be public yet, so I'll probably just give you the link and no one else. I will gladly welcome more than one person to this position... If that's the case, I will make you mods at first to determine if you deserve a higher authority.

Thanks.

~Pancake
Back to top Go down

I Need Assistance...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: