Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Sun Angels

Better get these up while it's still early in the roleplay day. Man, do the spirit meerkats get neglected alot XD

Triscuit is located by the Willows' pool, watching her depleted family with a mixture of emotions. She's euphoric that her uncle Lancaster is reunited with his cherished beloved and that one of their valuable members, Linda, is alive and happily residing in the Jumaa, raising a family of her own, relieved her sister Saja is recovering from straining herself, worried what will resault from Midnight usurping the dominant spot if Keeko returns to find that a foriegn male is at the helm with his mate and devastated another one of her siblings had fallen victim to the merciless Kalahari elements. Jovial times don't seem to last long for the Willows. Right when it looks like things are improving for them, a misfortune transpires, thrusting them into another period of turmoil. She prays that Fate will have mercy on them from this day on.

"Please let the Willows have tranquility and peace... Let my remaining 2 siblings make it to adulthood... Let my father and Uncle have no more sorrow and anguish...Please Fate, I beg of you, protect the Willows, not deal them misfortunes, let them all survive, please" She prays with a slight plead in her tone. Hopefully this prayer won't go unanswered. She can't take witnessing the Willow individuals being killed one by one anymore. Given she's now a spirit, it may be possible for her to provide her mortal loved ones with some kind of spiritual protection against future misfortunes....at least she hopes.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Having found her feet on the other side, Leaf spotted young Triscuit sitting alone and offered a gentle nuzzle to the dear little soul. It was hard enough for an adult of her age to get to grips with being here let alone a youngster, what must have happened to cut her life so short?
Sitting beside Triscuit, Leaf also looked down on the Willows. A couple of times she had met in an encounter with Buckeye and her fearless warriors, but now they were no longer her enemies and she watched them caringly like she did with her own family. Looking between Tank, Ashtail, Mozart and Lancaster, Leaf’s cloudy eyes fell to watch Josephine cuddled protecting the young pups. If anywhere in this partial scene she would place herself it would be in her shadow being the guardian to the next generation.
Sniffing and briefly thinking about her own children she would never see again, Leaf glanced down at Triscuit curious to hear any stories the pup might know about members of her dear family below.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:59 pm

ooc: I'm no longer playing Triscuit. Someone else can have her if they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 1