Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im New Here :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Im New Here :) Empty
PostSubject: Im New Here :)   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 am

Hello everyone as you can see im new to this site but i have roleplayed before so i have some experience with it ,but i would like to know where i can make my character meerkat at like which forum i go to sign up in if someone could help me out that would be a life saver thanks
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im New Here :)   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 am

Hello KalahariQueen, welcome to Desert Warriors Smile Looks like you figured out where to submit a character a bio already but I'll explain to you how it's done anyway =3. It's pretty easy. All you do is click on the mob you desire to have your character immegrate into, then click on the blue tab that says "New Topic" located on the left side of the screen and from there you can proceed with typing up the bio =3 Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you and we're all looking forward to roleplaying with you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the users for advice :] We'd be glad to offer assistance C:
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Im New Here :)   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Hey there, welcome to Desert Warriors. =3 While its not too active here, we'll be willing to give you help if you need it. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: profile   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:18 pm

how do u change the profile pic
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Im New Here :)   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Welcome to Desert Warriors Sisteram =) To add a profile pic, you click on the tab that says "Profile" that's located just under the site banner. You then click on Avatar, it'll show you a page where it gives you a choice to download an avy of your own or you could browse the gallery the site already has for a pic of your desire. If you have any questions on how to get started, feel free to aks anyone on here for advise. The members are very nice and would be glad to offer you their help =]
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Im New Here :)   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi KalahariQueen and Sisteram! Welcome to Desert Warriors! Hope you have fun!
I think Yoshkat has pretty much covered everything, but feel free to ask any questions!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im New Here :)   Im New Here :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im New Here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: