Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nephi Flames (RPFLM029)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Nephi Flames (RPFLM029) Empty
PostSubject: Nephi Flames (RPFLM029)   Nephi Flames (RPFLM029) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:07 pm

This character will be the new dominant male.

Name: Nephi
Description: He's a general-shaped and sized meerkat. He's a slender meerkat but has enough build to fight well. Although young, he's capable. He looks alot like his mother Spark, but has maroon-colored eyes and more brownish fur. He has black eye patches and white markings. He has a white stripe over his neck.
Personality: Nephi is a decent meerkat. He's good all around generally. He can run, he can fight, and he makes a good sentry. He'll make an excellent guardian for the Comets, maybe even a dominant male. He can be mellow, understanding, and kind, but also has the ability to be harsh and vicious when he's pushed to his limits. Once he accepts his new role he'll be caring to all of his fellow mobmates, although strict when needed and vicious to rival mobs, and intolerant of roving males. He will miss his brother and mother alot but will enjoy his new life.
History: Nephi was born into a group known as the Flames to subordinate female Spark and roving male Tart... He had grown close to his aggressive adopted brother Torch, even following him to the ClawDiggers after they were separated from a battle with a wild group. Nephi is also close to his mother, but got the urge to leave the group to go roving, which led him to the Comets.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Nephi Flames (RPFLM029)   Nephi Flames (RPFLM029) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:02 am

He sounds like he will be a good support to Jupiter and the Comets. Feel free to introduce him whenever you like.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Nephi Flames (RPFLM029)   Nephi Flames (RPFLM029) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 am

Jupiter's gonna love him to pieces. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nephi Flames (RPFLM029)   Nephi Flames (RPFLM029) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nephi Flames (RPFLM029)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Comets Mob (CT)-
Jump to: