Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very sorry!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:29 pm

Hey there, guys... sorry I've been gone so long! D: School's out now at least (for another month), I've just been super busy and for a while, my RP interest massively declined... but it's coming back and I'm trying to resume RP here, at least as much as I can- I have a concussion now so I'm sorta out-of-it, ha ha. But anyway, may somebody please give me an update on what's occurred in Phantoms, Jumaa, and Willows?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 2:31 pm

It's okay Ozzkat =] It's great to have you back ^^ Sorry to hear you have a concussion, hope you feel better soon.

As for what's happened in the groups your characters are in, the Willows experienced a change in female dominance. Buckeye was just really recently deposed by a foreign female named Lumina. Shortly after, a strange male resembling the murderer of Tank's two children appeared. The Jumaa are foraging uneventfull while a foreign pup is approaching the Phantoms.
Back to top Go down

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Okay, thanks, Yoshkat! [:
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:43 pm

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Welcome back Ozzy! Sorry, I'm a bit busy, leaving for few days~
Back to top Go down

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Thanks, Pancake! (: And no worries, we've all got our elsewhere responsibilities. ^^
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Ozzy! x3 WB, glad to see you're returning. And its nice DW is coming back from the ashes. ^^
Back to top Go down

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Hey, Night! C: I appreciate the warm welcome, and I too am glad to see its activity is jumping back up! It's a great RP site. c:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:23 pm

I'm glad my attempt worked x3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

I'm glad too! And sorry I've been inactive, Summer School is eating a lot of my time. =< But I'll be getting out soon so I'll be able to roleplay fully soon. x3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

It sure did Very Happy When ever a site's activity dies, you're the prescription to reviving it X3

And welcome back Eclipse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

You can always count on me to revive it, haha

We should post with Ponda and Pheobe again Eclipse ^^
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Thanks. =)

And totally! I'll go and post with her now while I got the spare time, lol. And the other mobs I'm in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very sorry!   Very sorry! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very sorry!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: