Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

|| klinkii }

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:04 pm

|| klinkii } Meerkatpeeking
{.|| NAME: Klinkii
~~~~~~~~ p r o n u n c i a t i o n . . . "Klink-EE"
{.|| NICKNAMES: "Klinks" from time-to-time.

{.|| GENDER: Female
{.|| AGE: Three years.
~~~~~~~~ b i r t h d a y . . . June 17th, 2009.
{.|| HEIGHT: 2'2''
{.|| WEIGHT: 1 lb, 5 oz.

{.|| FAMILY ORIGINS/HISTORY: Klinkii's birthmob is unidentified, as are her parents and littermates. However, she was evicted by her mother- the dominant female- during one of her pregnancies, even though Klinkii was not expectant herself. This behavior is typical though, seeing as due to Klinkii's age she could've been a breeding rival. After this eviction, her mother refused to reaffirm Klinkii into the gang and she became a loner, now tailing the Comets.

{.|| APPEARANCE: Klinkii is a tall, agile female, having very silky fur that is many tints lighter than the orthodox hue and will almost seem to shine in the light; the markings on her back are also much more vague than what is ordinarily seen on this type of suricate. Her claws are relatively short nor are her fangs all that intimidating in length, but at least they're sharp. This female has pale amber eyes, an uncanny, mild and almost inconspicuous baby-blue coloration found circling her pupils. Due to her eviction, Klinkii is currently quite underweight.
{.|| PERSONALITY: Jumpy and paranoid, Klinkii can be a bit... hard to handle at first. But only because of just how nervous this girl can be with her current situation- she's very distrustful towards strangers and is easily frightened when in solitude, hence why her eviction has basically been a- pretty humorous- life crisis. Just a rustling leaf could give the girl the creeps!
But that's only when Klinkii is on her own and, also, while she is warming up to others. In a mob and once you have gained her trust, Klinkii is a very determined 'kat, hard-headed even and goes on her own path: She won't abide by regulations she disagrees with, and can even be a bit rebellious. However she is generally a loyal subordinate and a very devoted gang member, and it was a great surprise when she was exiled from her own former family. She's sweet and loves pups- hence babysitting is a forte of hers-, and has a patient charisma.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:12 pm

Whoa, I love this. x3 She sounds like a very promising babysitter. ^^
Back to top Go down

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks, Night! (: May I introduce her at the burrow area?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

Ooh, Katsumi will like her! (Pup x3)

Idk if there's anyone at the burrow or not...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

She sounds cute and sweet ^^ Feel free to introduce her when you're ready Smile

Actually the mob just returned to their burrow. We're planning to end the current RP day soon because it's gone on for way too long.
Back to top Go down

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Ha ha I'll have to introduce her to Katsumi then! C:

Okay, would you like me to just introduce her on the next RP day, Yosh? :3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:30 pm

Shoot, I thought this was a Midnights character. Um... Yeah, they're at the burrow. xD

My character Clover should get along with her ok, I have alot of pups that could get to love her attention :]
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

You can still introduce her if you want. It'll get activity there moving along.
Back to top Go down

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:27 am

Ha ha okay, Pancake. xD

And Yosh, all right, here she comes. [:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

|| klinkii } Empty
PostSubject: Re: || klinkii }   || klinkii } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|| klinkii }
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Comets Mob (CT)-
Jump to: