Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laylah |Female|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 am

Name: Laylah

Appearance:
Laylah wears a very light peach-beige pelt, striped with dark brown patterns across her back. Soft white fur runs from her muzzle/cheeks, down her chest, around her belly, and halfway up the bottom of her tail- the insides of her legs are also white along with her small paws. Threaded into the pattern on her back are white speckles. The whiskers on the right side of her face are black while the ones on the left are white. She is very dainty and has a slim frame, allowing her to run across the Kalahari at great speeds for such a small animal.

Laylah |Female| SENTRY21

Personality:
Its a rare thing to hear a peep come from this girl. She is often mistaken as a mute- But really, she's just very, very... VERY shy and self-conscious. When she does talk, her soft-spoken voice is very pleasant to hear. Laylah is severely submissive, always cowering away from others or rolling in the sand for them- She never stands up for herself and was often the subject of bullying in her previous mob. Reserved, she often is by herself, distant from the others. She can only watch over younger pups because she'll submit to them otherwise! She cannot bring herself to fight and so often excludes herself from mob-vs-mob battles.

Last edited by Taakah on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Sounds fine Taakah, feel free to introduce her when you want too Smile
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Okay, thanks~ c:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:48 pm

Omg I love her <3

Can I have a pup look up to her?
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 am

Thanks c: And of course! Lol~
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm bringing her back here from Linklu. Also-

*Updated* !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laylah |Female| Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laylah |Female|   Laylah |Female| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laylah |Female|
Page 1 of 1