Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adopted Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adopted Character Empty
PostSubject: Adopted Character   Adopted Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Name: Taakah (so you can probably guess who I adopted the meerkat from lol)

Looks: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_syS2zhMHDqZcpiABCvHxLGTxmL2fOiyKh_0s1dyO-CjmK51T

Personality: Taakah will often go out of his way to help other meerkats of his mob, but barely gives them a second glance before moving on. He doesn't allow himself to become friends with or become close to another meerkat. But he's still not antisocial; he's loyal and is almost constantly helping others.

Since I'm just recreating the bio of a character that already exists, I guess he doesn't have to approach the group?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Adopted Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adopted Character   Adopted Character I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Yeah, he's already in the group. Feel free to take control of him when you want. Smile
Back to top Go down

Adopted Character
Page 1 of 1