Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHOO!!! OwO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

WHOO!!! OwO Empty
PostSubject: WHOO!!! OwO   WHOO!!! OwO I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:33 pm

DW's reviver needs an update xD

Also. LM. Stormy. I need to know if you want your Eeveelution siblings because RotF will start soon!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

WHOO!!! OwO Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHOO!!! OwO   WHOO!!! OwO I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Sure thing. One update coming up 8D

Tinky Kats~ Roving male Tails appeared, hoping to get lucky with a female.

Comets~ Layla, a foriegn female, appeared to the mob with intentions to join.

Midnights~ Firecracker was accepted into the mob. They're on their way back to the burrow while another foreign female, Spitfire, is meandering through their territory.

Willows~ The mob is still displaying hostility towards Soul. None of them have attacked him yet.

Zippers~ Just foraging.

Oreos~ Same as Zippers. Starburst is inspecting Vixen.

Reapers~ Have returned to their burrow.

Jumaa~ Aliya had the most severe episode of false labor pains and is being urged to head into the burrow to rest. Meanwhile, the pups are discussing what game(s) they should play. Foreign female Ralts is wandering around in their territory.

Phantoms~ Euphoria is waiting for a reaction from Cyan. A cocky male named Nexxon appeared at the burrow. Siouxsie and Valkrie are heading towards the Phantoms.

Back to top Go down

WHOO!!! OwO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: