Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taakah

Taakah

Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!) Empty
PostSubject: Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!)   Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 pm

G a m e v i a l

These are online 3D multiplayer MMOs, and I've found them to be quite fun as well as a nice way to pass some time(: You may have to download the unity player, but it's a small download and completely safe &  honestly worth it!

Of course, theres more games than what I listed here but I just wrote about my favorites(:

~

Fly Like A Bird 3

Click me to visit!

"Online at last!! The long awaited, and much requested update to fly like a bird. What new features does fly like a bird 3 have? You and your friends can now make nests and lay eggs for a start. Also, you can choose what bird to be (Seagull, Pigeon, or Crow). Also, a great new look with a shiny new city. What else? why not find out? MMO fun as ever, but with more.... This unity game also has settings, allowing you to tune tha game to suit your computer's abilities (Firefox internet browser reccomended) so fun for all!"

My personal rating out of 5 stars: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

~

Lif

Click me to visit!

"You are wild and you are free. You are a beast of the wild woods. Roam the mystical forest and llive out your life as a wild animal in their natural setting. Find the totem poles to transform into other animals. Hunt, graze or forage in the undergrowth for food, drink from the lakes, you can even swim! Fight and kill or make friends and forge families (yes, you can have babies). Another great animal MMO from gamevial Smile"
>Totems include: Wolf, fox, bear, deer, rabbit (I think theres like 2 more I'm just forgetting D:)

My personal rating out of 5 stars: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

~

Lif Serengeti

Click me to visit!

"Have you ever dreamed of prowling on the plains of africa as a ferocious lion or huge elephant? Now's your chance in our latest installment of the Lif series. Be a Lion, a meerkat, a baboon, an elephant, a wildebeest, or even a crocodile in Lif Serengetti. Fight, chat, and even raise a familly as a beast of the African, plains."

My personal rating out of 5 stars: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

~

Butterfly Game

Click me to visit!

"Butterfly Game MMO, a multiplayer 3D butterfly game. Paint your wings and fly to find flowers in this beautiful 3d multiplayer game. Drink nectar, meet other butterflies and make hungry caterpillars together."

Last edited by Taakah on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!)   Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 pm

That's very cool!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!)   Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 8:05 pm

Bump~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!)   Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamevial- Animal Simulation Games (Play as a meerkat!)
Page 1 of 1