Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male Empty
PostSubject: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Last edited by Poops on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:37 pm

I had played the Dominant Male, but I was gonna disperse him so I don't mind you doing this.

I'm not allowed to accept bios though. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Alrighty, thank you for replying though i taught i was all alone for a while xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:43 pm

wow, what an elaborate and literate bio you made. He sounds really interesting. The Reapers can really use some action as they have been super inactive for a while. Feel free to bring him in when you're ready =]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 pm

Totally cannot contain all this excitement -victory jump.- YUSS!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:55 pm

The current RP day is January 8th in the Reapers thread, as well as in the other mob threads. Just ignore the posts saying the group will be locked and put in the Lost Mobs section. We can still revive the Reapers somehow =3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:10 pm

So, where would Cepheus be going? c:

Hmm... He and Makuta would get along... For the heck of it I'll keep playing him here... Makuta has a mob on Linklu that are plain evil xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:37 pm

Cepheus will be going to the reapers and rule alongside his brother, and if I decide to ever move Gun I will move him there xD or I can always make a new charrie
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 pm

I'm eager to see how Makuta and Guntram react to eachother... Makuta won't want to make enemies with him or anything xD Too bad my lovely Shadow Death isn't here to stay :< I will have to move him to Linklu again... But I can help you out until then~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Rofl you will find out soonish -points to rp thread.- and is linklus more active than DW?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Heh, I think Guntram is overthinking things a bit... Lol... Maybe I should repost Makuta's bio... But really, Makuta likes to avoid making enemies with bad meerkats. He's just bored lol.

Linklu does have occasional dry spells but yes at the moment it is more active, hehe. That's where I play my lovely Shadow Deaths xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:49 pm

Lol dats him for you very vain and does not take crap, they should be like best bros ya know on lonlu ad here since I will be playong him on both sites xD.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:37 pm

He sounds just like Xylaeth >:3 I feel they'd like eachother if they met, as they have the same interests and close personalities- Although Xylaeth doesn't really care for power, I think they would still get along for some odd reason~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

It's been about 4 months since this person last posted. Like many others before this person, they may never return to post. It's a shame when people register only to never return after wasting the site's space. -_-
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Aw :c But yeah, I know, right? >:U

(WeShouldHaveASiteCleanUp)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:33 pm

I believe Admins have the ability to deactivate inactive profiles, but I don't know how to do that. ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Guntram has been edited, read his profile if interested
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:47 pm

I know how, Yosh.  Just let me know and I'd love to help.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male   Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guntram - Reapers Dominant Male
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Help Corner :: Site Archive :: Old Mobs :: The Reapers Mob (RP)-
Jump to: