Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup) Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup)   New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 2:09 pm

Name: Feather

Mother: N/A

Father: N/A

Clan: N/A

Appearance: Longer fur on her tail with a birth mark above her right eye.

Size: She is unusually small for a month old pup.

Personality: She is a feisty pup. She completely respects authority but isn't afraid to get down and dirty, or pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup)   New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:26 pm

She sounds fine. Feel free to introduce her when ready. =) BTW, welcome to the site, iAuroraify! ^_^ I'm YoshKatgirl, a site Admin for the time being. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to ask. =D We're looking forward to role playing with someone new. =3
Back to top Go down

New Character: Feather (Abandoned pup)
Page 1 of 1