Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

L-95 Mystery Wild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:05 pm

I'm not sure where to put him.  Suggestions anyone?
Btw guys, the living characters under 'relations' can be adopted.
I'll be bringing in Valentine and her three pups.  Thinking that they may be a themed litter.

L-95 Mystery Wild Mystery_wild_by_pancakeshiners-d5w4h5j

Name: L-85 Mystery (or simply Mystery)
Age: Very Late 2007-Early 2008, rather it's correct to say that he's around 1 year and a half to 2 years old
Code: This will be added when he joins a mob.
Mobs: Wild, Wild, Undecided
Relations:
Brownie, mother (predated)
Scooter, uncle (dispersed)
Lila, aunt (killed in IGI)
Valentine, mom's best friend (dispersed)
Unnamed, Littermate, BrownieXRanger (This belongs to Nini)
Unnamed, Littermate, BrownieXRanger (infanticide)
Unnamed, Littermate, BrownieXRanger (exiled)
Littermate, BrownieXRanger (exiled)
Nectar, immigrant female (snake bite)
Honeysuckle, immiagrant female (evicted)
Knight, immigrant male (TB)
Unnamed, sibling, BrownieXEl-ahrairah (dispersed)
Unnamed, sibling, BrownieXEl-ahrairah (TB)
Unnamed, sibling, BrownieXEl-ahrairah (TB)
Unnamed, cousin, NectarXScooter (dispersed)
Unnamed, cousin, NectarXScooter (dispersed)
Unnamed, cousin, NectarXScooter (predated)
Unnamed, cousin, NectarXScooter (TB)
Unnamed, cousin, LilaXKnight (dispersed)
Unnamed, cousin, LilaXKnight (predated)
Unnamed, cousin, HoneysuckleXScooter (dispersed)
Unnamed, ValentineXKnight (aborted)
Unnamed, ValentineXKnight (with its mom)

HISTORY
Mystery was born to a subordinate female in a successful wild mob. In a litter of five, two littermates were killed as a warning to their mother, and later, when she once again became pregnant, one or two of them were chased off. A few days before she gave birth, Mystery was next... His grandmother didn't have the heart to actually attack and evict her daughter, so instead she was pushed out when she evicted all her loved ones besides her brother... He along with his remaining littermate, aunt and his mother's best friend; an immigrant female; were all chased out. His mother and uncle left the mob to be with them. Shortly after, the day his mother gave birth, two evicted sisters and their brother from a rival mob joined them, increasing their numbers. However, success in this family was short lived. Mystery's mother managed to have a second litter, but while she was carrying her third, she was predated. One of the females that had joined the mob managed to have a litter as well, fathered by Mystery's uncle, but shortly after giving birth she succumbed to a snake bite. Mystery's aunt took dominance. She and the other immigrant female had one small litter each. After they were born, however, his aunt evicted her, and Mystery's uncle went with her. His aunt took care of him at the time. When he was 7 months old, however, he became ab orphan again when his aunt was killed by a rival mob. The last remaining female took dominance, and became Mystery's new surrogate mother. But, there was an issue. The mob was smaller now, although there were the founders' offspring, there were only two adults in the group to look after the teenagers and pups. During this time a few pups were killed off, and the group's current dominant female got pregnant. This litter was aborted. However, things got worse. Disaster struck, in the form of TB. Several youngsters, maybe with the exception of one or two from each or most of the litters, was infected, along with the dominant male. The dominant female was carrying her second litter at the time. It isn't known what happened to the mob, or if there were any survivors, but the female took Mystery and fled. They lived together until he was a little older than a year, when an encounter with a jackal separated him. His adoptive mother managed to join a mob and her pups lived on peacefully, but Mystery was left alone, no family or companions to help him. Mystery now wanders the desert aimlessly, hopelessly alone.

DESCRIPTION
Although a rather typical young male, Mystery does have the potential to be a strong meerkat. He may appear slow and sluggish at first, but this can easily change in an instant. His frame is a seemingly perfect balance between strength and speed, making his rather capable. However, one must realize that there is a price for this compromise. He is not as fast as an exceptionally fast meerkat, or as strong as an exceptionally strong meerkat, but at the same time isn't weak in either area either. His build expresses his physical ability. In size, he is average.

PERSONALITY
Mystery is rather quiet and isolated, being described as lonely. He can also be rather nervous. Having seen much tragedy in his life, he's a bit overly alert to danger and very wary of strangers. It takes a long time for him to grow accustomed to other meerkats. Anything strange or unusual he will avoid at all costs. It can literally be anything, but it is also incorrect to call Mystery a timid meerkat. He will not abandon his loved ones in the face of danger, and will defend them in battle. Those he doesn't know well, however, he will not be so loyal to, and s very careful in choosing which meerkats he associates with. Mystery is a very kind, gentle soul but can be harsh at times, especially to strangers and is slow to trust. He can be a bit calm in his better moments, rather fidgety in his worst.
Back to top Go down

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:32 pm

I  love him, he is so different from others. Don't have any suggestions on where to put him though, maybe the Reapers? They are vicious but Guntram (weather DM or not) would keep him alive for his own personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:35 pm

I'd say a mob that needs adult kats...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Several of them do.  I'm just not sure what mob fits his personality.

Besides, he has trouble trusting anyone, he would need time to get to know them.

The Reapers, Phantoms, and sadly the Midnights would be too harsh for him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Maybe Tiny Kats then? They're fierce, but not like the others.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 pm

I already have three adults there... One teenager... Then one pup.  Overall I'm not concerned about them.

It really doesn't have to be a fierce mob.  It needs to be one he can trust.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Hmm... That would be difficult then.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Sorry.  ^^'
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Moving him here huh? I might bring Solstice here some time perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:24 pm

He's gonna go in the Oreos.  They need members.  owo

You should.  :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 5:40 pm

I'll see what I can do with him, he could join the Oreos too. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

L-95 Mystery Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: L-95 Mystery Wild   L-95 Mystery Wild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L-95 Mystery Wild
Page 1 of 1