Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welp, I've entered the working world, so...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Welp, I've entered the working world, so... Empty
PostSubject: Welp, I've entered the working world, so...   Welp, I've entered the working world, so... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:28 pm

Tomorrow I will be starting my job as a CNA. I'll be working second shift, which means I'll be working from 3 PM to 11:30 PM at night most days out of the week, so I won't be able to post as much as I used to. If I have enough energy after work, I'll post in some of the mobs or just log on to check new posts. I get 2 days off so I'll be able to be more active then, but if a situation occurs, and my characters need to react, anyone can feel free to cover them for me while I'm MIA. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to offer to help keep my characters caught up. I would appreciate it. =)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I've entered the working world, so...   Welp, I've entered the working world, so... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Good luck Yosh! In some places around here I'm now legally able to get a job (14 for working.. not bad) but this is my last summer before high school sports would consume it, as I'll be going into high school next year (not this school year but the next) so I decided against it. Again, good luck!
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I've entered the working world, so...   Welp, I've entered the working world, so... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Thanks Stormy. =) Once you enter high school, you're gonna enjoy it. There's so many more after school activities to do, and the teachers and upper classmen will gladly show you around when you're having trouble locating your new classes. It'll surely be filled with a lot of great memories.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I've entered the working world, so...   Welp, I've entered the working world, so... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:37 pm

I'm a little worried. My volleyball club coach for the previous season (much of the reason I wasn't active...) is the freshman coach at my school, so I'll probably try for JV. I am not looking forward to being under her again. And the upperclassman kind of scare me... they try to flirt with me even now. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp, I've entered the working world, so...   Welp, I've entered the working world, so... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welp, I've entered the working world, so...
Page 1 of 1