Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 10:55 am

Name:Pumpkin
Description:Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter Pumpkin-Comets_zpsabab322c
Pumpkin is based of a Jack-O-Lantern instead of an actual pumpkin. The idea just struck me. So she has triangle eye markings, the nose also a triangle and her mouth has a failed J-O-L mouth marking. I have never carved an actual pumpkin so I had to base it off images.
Base-#C76114 rawsienna
Markings-#292421 ivoryblack
Eyes-#2E473B lampblack
Nose-#856363 dustyrose
2 legs are darker for shading effect.
Personality: The girl has an eerie glow to her. She is friendly and outgoing but their is something odd about her. Some mystery thats unsolved. Could it be her appearance or her strange like for night.  She expresses that it is just how she is. The babe is like a jack o lantern itself. It is providing happy light but it is still spooky. Though once you get to know her she is a trustworthy friend who will light the way.
Other: If you think the markings are too much tell me. But I saw very unique meerkats around so I made her this way.

Last edited by J ze Cupcake on Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

I like her design. Sounds like she'll make things interesting for the Comets. X3 Feel free to introduce her at any time. =3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Interesting design. X3 Can't wait to see her in action~

Also, you mean "mystery" not "mistery", almost looked like you were trying to spell "misery". ^^; But its fine, some words are tricky to spell, I have that problem too at times. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 1:00 pm

oops spelling mistake -.-
Yes I meant mystery. I have 10 thumbs for typing.
Yosh_ Thanks I'm excited to play her. I need to contact the others so they can go in at the same time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 4:27 pm

Aah, I love her design. I think her and Shamrock would be closer than her and Firework... she's just too loud. They can approach when you'd like, but I would say wait for Pancake.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:52 pm

Yeah, Valentine and her pups all come in together, please do wait for me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:53 am

I like the sound of that Stormy and dont worry pancake I will wait until you are ready.
:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter   Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin-3rd pup of Valentines Litter
Page 1 of 1