Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yes, this is necessary.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Yes, this is necessary. Empty
PostSubject: Yes, this is necessary.   Yes, this is necessary. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:31 am

Ahem. So.
I'm sorry if I've been a jerk or anything.
But I'm a sensitive person. Especially now.
This week, my favorite chicken, Lilifey, was stolen.
And another, Brooklyn, died yesterday.
And who wants to bet a raccoon has found her body?
The situation reminded me of Jeffery too...
I'm depressed, so it leaves me super sensitive and emotional.
So... I'm going to take a break for a while.
No more drama for me. No more people quitting because of fights and misunderstandings.
Don't get on my case for running away from the problem.
Would you rather I get in an argument?
Besides, I'm coming back.
And I'll still be on dA, Linklu, and RotF.
Yeah.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Yes, this is necessary.   Yes, this is necessary. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:14 am

I'm so sorry to hear your news pancake, I know you loved your chickens very much so I understand that this a difficult time for you.
There is no need to apologise either take as much time as you need away from the site. We will try and keep as many of your characters integrated but if you'd rather we wait until you return instead just let us know.
Please take care if yourself and I'll see you about on RoTF. If you want to pm me any if your DW requests instead of replying that's fine also.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Yes, this is necessary.   Yes, this is necessary. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 10:34 am

What terrible luck. =( Sorry to hear about what's been happening with your chickens. It's understandable why you wish to take a break. Like what LM said, we'll cover your characters for you while you focus on recuperating from the loss of those poor chickens. I'll see you on Linklu though. =3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Yes, this is necessary.   Yes, this is necessary. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Oh no, not Lilifey. :c And your other chicken... How sad. :c Take your time Pan, and we look forward to your return.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Yes, this is necessary.   Yes, this is necessary. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:29 pm

You know, it's been coming and going...
So... I'm gonna post a little.
But as soon as something happens...
Could you guys just be understanding? </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, this is necessary.   Yes, this is necessary. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, this is necessary.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: