Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp Empty
PostSubject: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:39 pm

I made a discussion thread Night where everyone can contribute if they have any ideas and we can start planning things about them.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Fay, Jade and Mist are Melrose's pups? XD

Didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:00 am

Well they possibly should have been or some were Idk XD that's why revamping and updating was needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 12:08 am

I could of sworn Melrose's pups were killed by a snake. Or did you mean the user? XD (Confused as heck too, lol)

So from what you've gathered, Jade and Mist are full-blooded brothers, and Fay is their half sister?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:23 am

I'll go have a look in the November RP days and see what I can find out about Melrose the character in general. All i can remember is that she was meant to be really a nice cat on the outside and was quite self centered on the inside as she wanted to have control over the TK's group to lead them her way and overthrow MG.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:10 am

Oh..shoot I knew I had a hunch the other day about the 70 day gestation period and I thought Dipsy shortened it but I couldn't find where.

"Friday 3rd Dec 2010 - ooc: It's actually 53 on this site as Dipsy shortened it from the real 70." How sad is that when you have to quote yourself because you forgot years later >< d'oh! Now i've just created more work for myself....grumble grumble...
Hyacinth under this changed rule would be due - 27th Feb
MG will have now moved forward to the 8th Feb (was 25th)
Josephine - 4th March
Lumina - 14th March

I have been reading...my word that was through the period of hyperposting and powerplaying.
Melrose as a character.... well approaches the newly formed Comets, instantly meets rover Damon and mates with him and then challenges Jupiter for dominance. Violently attacks Jupiter and ends up evicted.
8 days later approaches the Tiny Kats gets accepted by MG, Melrose wants to reunite the two groups but MG is deeply grieving about the damage the fire has caused and wont leave what pups she has left. Melrose hates some DF's randomly for no reason, gets really angry at MG and attacks her. Then attacks and evicts Panda, does some major damage to MG and evicts her as well. MG refuses to leave the newborn pups even marked as an outcast and faces continuous hostilities from Melrose.
5 days later Tiny Kats members are majorly aggravated by Melrose especially Shirley who doesn't feel Melrose has any respect for the dominant role or for the groups members. Melrose leaves the group after constant fighting to go and take over from Stormy in the Reapers but never makes it there.

If we keep her as a relative of any kind I think Mist might be left with a scar from knowing such a horrible individual. Having read that I cannot imagine her as a fit mother of any kind and from the speed that she found new rovers. Well..Jade should be teaching her quite a few things about being responsible parent.
But this could explain why Fay was initially considered a half sibling even now in the desert there could be a 3 day old litter of half siblings to the trio.

What have I thought about Mist...hmm
I imagine him younger than Fay & Jade but he'd never see them as half siblings if they prove to be so. I think they would have been the ones who raised him to have high morals and respect.
Deep down he should be worried that Faye is missing but I haven't really had much of a chance to develop him doing so. Maybe things will be better when they are all reunited and he can find out where Fay has been?
He has suddenly become very supportive and chivalrous offering to go find Hyacinth off his own back to allow Jade to be reunited with the mother of his pups. I think being an uncle will help him bloom as a character and I'm quite tempted to want to adopt one of the pups so we can expand the family.

His name.. hmm will stay as Mist although I tried to think up something longer or something that might work as part of a themed litter. I'm very open to ideas for character or plot developments.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 am

Yeah, now I'm slowly remembering how Melrose is. XD Constantly meeting and mating with rovers, geez. So yeah, it makes sense how Fay is a half sister to Jade and Mist, but yeah, I can picture Jade still seeing her as a full blood sister and probably harbors some hatred toward Melrose for not being the responsible parent that she should of been. He then took upon himself to raise his siblings instead. So after mating with Hyacinth and realizing he's going to be a real parent, he's determined to be the best father to his pups and be the best mate he can to Hyacinth. And he doesn't want to make the mistakes his mother did.

As for Hyacinth joining in, she's gonna grow to adore her brother-in-law with how supportive he'll be and looking forward to becoming an uncle. X3 And you can adopt one of the pups if you like, that way, the family can expand a little. ^^ I'm dispersing Panda so I can bring in Hyacinth later, plus I'm struggling to develop Panda anyhow. Been thinking of maybe also dispersing Rania but we'll see... I'd adopt a pup myself but I think I'll overload myself by playing three members of the family. XD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:24 pm

Been thinking today that I will likely make Mist a few months younger than Fay, so he is then in a separate litter to her and it keeps the feel for Melrose's terrible habits and the 'original idea' (I can't keep calling the very little info facts lol) that Fay is a half sister.
On the verge of wanting to name him something like Dawn Mist to give him a littermate Twilight Sparkle ^^ I had a MLP moment wanting to potentially name Mist's father Shining Armour/Armor (oh that 'u') so his current traits may have come from somewhere else as they clearly aren't from Melrose.

Colour scheme for Mist I'm thinking a pale white grey maybe speckled like a morning's mist.

I love your ideas about Jade, I think it makes his current motives and mood really strong for having a terrible mother like Melrose in his past. I think Mist will still have his own concerns about roving and impregnating a female in case she turned out to be of a character like his mother and his pups left to be unstably raised like he was. Which could be why he stayed in the TK's and didn't follow Jade out roving. Maybe Hyacinth will be the one to change his outlook about finding his own lady love one day. I don't really know how I can explain his feelings about Fay disappearing yet I guess it will depend on where she has been, who she has met and her condition when they reunite. (I am now fighting the 'IMUSTDO THISNOW' character creating bug to design Twilight Sparkle...3 family overload XD You won't be alone).

Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Haha, MLP ref~ X3

He sounds like he'd be real gorgeous-looking. ^^

Hopefully, Hyacinth is very sweet and Jade has his own soft side too, I just figured he very rarely showed it. When Hyacinth gets accepted and when the litter is born, he'll more or likely begin to show that soft side a lot more often. X3
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:24 pm

Wow, their mother does sound a bit mean. Sad Poor things.

So Fay is a half sister to Jade and Mist? I'll try to work on her asap, just stinks school starts for me tomorrow. XD But I'll work on her when I get the time. So far I decided she simply got lost and hasn't been able to find her way back until Jade and Mist go on their quest to bring back a female I think? Fay could bump into them along the way or as they come back. We'll see, I suppose.

Also had an idea due to how Melrose was, Fay tends to feel lonesome, even with her brother's company. Probably due to be insecure. But she's still nice. I read about how she just randomly dislikes Jade, but I'm gonna remove that, obviously. She'll look forward to becoming an Aunt though, I'd probably want to adopt one of the pups myself. ^^

And getting MLP involved, haha. XD
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 am

Yeah Melrose is quite different from her short bio description. I'd imagine that in truth they are all share the same mother but may have different fathers. I'm working in the idea that maybe Mist's father was willing to help Melrose start up a group that she desperately wanted but with her personality can't sit still for long and has to go chase another amorous rover abandoning him and taking away his unborn pups. Shining Armour was very willing to help a damsel in distress but as seen by Melrose's reaction to being accepted by both Jupiter & MG she didn't really know what a good thing she had until she lost it and then it just made her angry. Both of you though are welcome to share and build on my initial development ideas if you want Mist as a full brother.

I thought a gallant character who was wanted to come to the aid of Melrose in distress and willing to be her mate might explain Mist's sudden need to break his own roving fears and leave home to boldly go to find Hyacinth.

Fay's sounds great Eclipse and don't worry we'll support you building your character and help you wherever we can. Take as much time as you need school is important. I'm looking forward to having a character that can help you develop yours, Night and I have really worked well in the past together and it will be great that we can share this with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:06 am

Poor Shining. :c Yeah, it sounds like Melrose all right. XD Not realizing what good she had until she messed up and just got angry about it. Probably enough to neglect all her litters she ended up having. Jade would resent her for not taking care of himself, his littermates and his half siblings, and the fact she kept going after rovers, not even considering her his mother anymore. Just an abomination. A monster. So he ended up helping with taking care of himself and his siblings, half sibs and all. That would explain why he's slightly more mature.

That sounds good LM. :3

Yeah, we've got your back Kid. X3 Yes, me and LM have worked well together before and this isn't any different. ^^ Can't wait to get the plot set in motion~
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 am

That all sounds good to me. Smile

I can't wait to play Fay, she sounds like she'll be an enjoyable character on my end. Smile
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:46 am

I have just put up the new day for 14th February so Mist & Jade went on the 21st and have come back with Hyacinth, Fay and I'm going to bring in Twilight Sparkle. All three females and Takaah's character have been accepted over the skip.

TK's sound like they are going to have a busy day of family reunion fun and MG's pups.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:57 am

Ooo, very long skip. XD

This should be fun~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp   Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade, Fay & Mist bio revamp
Page 1 of 1