Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! ^-^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello! ^-^   Hello! ^-^ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello. I am Bluestar101888. I am a strange, random, friendly, and artistic (not) person.
Anyways, I love to draw, I'm trying to animate, and Warriors, Wolves of the Beyond, The Familiars, and Survivors are my favorite books. The TV Shows I like are: Dog with a Blog, Hetalia, Pokemon (like the games more) MLP FiM, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Spongebob, WWE, and.... that's about it. I have been roleplaying as animals for nearly a year, mostly dogs, cats, foxes, wolves, and I've been practicing Meerkat role playing. This place seems like a very nice place to RP at, and I'll be fine.... If I don't post something on the wrong forum.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Hello! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^-^   Hello! ^-^ I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:36 am

Hi Bluestar,
Welcome to the burrow. Things round here have gone very quiet over the last few weeks I think mainly everyone is focusing on RL school work and activities. You are by all means welcome to decide what groups you would like to join and post up character bios under the Mob section.
Once they have been accepted you can roleplay them out as you wish and approach the Mob's dominants if you want them to be apart of the group.

If you have any questions by all means ask and I will answer as best I can Smile
LM
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Hello! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^-^   Hello! ^-^ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Hey Bluestar and welcome! We're a pretty laid back roleplay and I'm sure you'll settle into things quite fast. RP has been a little slow recently, but most of us have gone back to school or been through other things in our life at the moment. It can get a little tricky juggling everything, but maybe a new user will help us get more active again. (: anyways, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy RPing with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! ^-^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! ^-^   Hello! ^-^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! ^-^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: Introduction-
Jump to: