Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kayla-New Meerkat

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Name: Kayla

Description: Cream white with dark grey splotches on her back. Light grey stripes cover her flank, she has light brown eyes, and a mark covers her back from where she injured herself.

Personality:Kayla is hyper and adventurous, and gets into trouble often. She gets into the business of other meerkats a lot, and is not good at making friends, as she is short-tempered and will get angry over the tiniest thing. She can be a bit annoying at times.

History: After her mother abandon her, Kayla traveled all over the desert, gradually growing famished. After a few days of wandering, she fell unconscious on the territory of the Tiny Kats Mob.

Last edited by Bluestar101888 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:00 am

Your bio is great Bluestar but I'm afraid there is a character already named Nimbus on the site who is the brother of the Tiny Kats Dominant Male Stratus. Whilst he is currently unplayed Pancake a while ago did consider bringing him back into activity.

So for now her name is ok but it may have to be changed in the near future. It's up to you if you want to choose an alternative name before you start or wait and see what Pancake thinks.
Back to top Go down

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 am

little_maybelline wrote:
Your bio is great Bluestar but I'm afraid there is a character already named Nimbus on the site who is the brother of the Tiny Kats Dominant Male Stratus. Whilst he is currently unplayed Pancake a while ago did consider bringing him back into activity.

So for now her name is ok but it may have to be changed in the near future. It's up to you if you want to choose an alternative name before you start or wait and see what Pancake thinks.

I'll try to find a different name. Kayla? (Not good at names at all)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:33 pm

I think that's free Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Yes, Kayla is a free name. As LM said, feel free to introduce her whenever. Smile
Back to top Go down

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:06 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
Yes, Kayla is a free name. As LM said, feel free to introduce her whenever. Smile

Am I like, supposed to RP her coming in? When I'm new to something, it's hard for me to jump in.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 pm

Yeah, have her approach the group and LM will have MG accept her. (:
Back to top Go down

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:51 am

Okay. Thanks. ^-^
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Sounds like she'll be quite a handful for the usually tranquil Tiny Kats. CX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kayla-New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayla-New Meerkat   Kayla-New Meerkat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kayla-New Meerkat
Page 1 of 1