Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So, a quick explanation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

So, a quick explanation Empty
PostSubject: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:01 pm

I've posted a journal on my dA and I don't know how many of you are on the said site and watch me, but...

This year hasn't been a good one, my inspiration is practically dry. For both roleplays and artwork alike. I believe its mainly due to... of course, stress. Real life is of course finding its way to hit me hard. And on top of that, I've been ill for almost three months now. Which of course only adds to me not wanting to do much.

I'll try to come on here and Linklu to at least keep track of things and try to reply when possible.

If anything, continue on without me and I'll just stay in the background and just keep up for the time being. Since I don't know when I'll be fully active again. Maybe after I'm done being ill, I really don't got a clue what it is but it's like a cold that just will not go away. Seems to be a thing in CA currently...

Anyways, just wanted to give you all a heads up on why I've been inactive. Hopefully I can get back to being active soon enough...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:10 pm

Will you not be trying out for any spots, then? owo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Pancake wrote:
Will you not be trying out for any spots, then? owo

I'll attempt that when I feel up to it. I can only do so much until I just lose interest/become unmotivated. As I said, if I'm slowing things down, just go on without me, I don't want to drag the site's revival down.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 10:50 pm

Awh, Night, first off I hope you get to feeling better.

Secondly, there will always be room for you here, and I understand the lack of inspiration. It sucks. I hope you bounce back quickly. We'll be here when you do.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 9:15 am

We'll certainly wait for you, then ^^

Yeah, you focus on feeling better so your inspiration can come back, hehe
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:59 pm

Thanks for understanding guys. Smile But like I said, don't hold back on my account, I'll catch up whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:46 pm

Well, if you're gonna take a little break, it would only be fair if we wait for your dominant tryout. Otherwise we'd probably end up picking someone else ;w;
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 10:41 am

I forget which mob I wanted to try out for anyways. ^^; I'll just wait until my headaches die down a bit and then figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, a quick explanation   So, a quick explanation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, a quick explanation
Page 1 of 1