Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Swift - Subordinate Female

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Swift - Subordinate Female  Empty
PostSubject: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 12:50 pm

“Sometimes you have to move on without certain people.
If they are meant to be in your life, they’ll catch up”

Mandy Hale

Name: RPPZF??? Swift
Nicknames: None
Birthdate: September 3rd
Previous Mobs:  Wild Natal Group

Description:
Facial Features: Swift has a delicate rounded face with a short round ended muzzle.  Her eye patches are like an ovate leaf in shape with a notched lower margin and are dark brown in colour. She has brilliantly bright eyes like her brother and large round, dark edged ears that stick out slightly from the side of his head. She has no scars or blemishes and her whiskers are shorter than average in length and tint slighter paler close to the root.
Body Structure: Swift is of average build for a female meerkat of her age range and she in a good condition by her enjoyment for exercise and physical group activities. All of her limbs are present and her claws are shorter than average in length.
Body Features: Her overall coat colour is pale with a hint of a rusty umber running over the top forehead down the back of her neck and it is very short and sleek in appearance. Paler areas of coat colour can be found under her chin and the insides of her limbs. Her stripe pattern forms distinctive banded lines horizontally across her back and they are of a rusty brown colour like her eye patches but still blend well with his grey/brown coat colour. Her tail is of a proportionate length to her body and is slim and straight with a dark coloured tail tip.
Scars:  Surprisingly Swift has managed to remain scar free on her body but has a small nick in her right ear from one of her littermates biting it when they were young pups.

Interesting Description facts:
*Swift is quite a charming little lady to look at but her looks can be deceiving. Whilst her brother Prince uses his gift to attract the ladies, Swift uses hers to draw the rovers close enough to the group so that they might meet the punishment of the dominant male.

Personality:
*Introverted personality – Calm, quiet and reflective
*Usually maintains her distance and likes privacy when needs it however is rarely round lonely and isolated as she knows and understands where she fits in social hierarchy.
*Prefers order and structure and bases her intuition on concrete and firm facts and observations to allow solid confidence to form.
*Concerns herself with maintaining the social order and balance and expects others to do the same.
*Draws knowledge from her past experiences
*Being organised and reliable drives her to create and maintain order in her environment
* Has clear expectations and firm beliefs can seem quite opinionated.
*Strategic in thinking and pays keen attention to small details.
*Highly dependable and reliable when given a task has intuitiveness to take responsibility if a situation arises.
*Values relationships that they can count on to last long term. Expects others to be trusting and honour their words.
*Deeply emotional on the inside, stubborn and takes a long time to forgive with refusal to forget.
*Has a serious, conservative air about her. Isn’t likely one to be involved with jovial activities for fun.
(I've bullet pointed it for the time being)

Interesting Personality facts:
*Swift likes to nip if necessary to get a point hammered home, this is her ‘swift warning’ and she won’t hesitate to consider how nice you are if you are a rover with no good intentions on your mind or a subordinate with a desire to break the status quo.

History:
Swift was born into a wild group of meerkats outside the current research area, her mother was a subordinate female and her father was a notorious rover. She was birthed into a large litter of five alongside her sister and three brothers: Digger, Listener, Runner and Prince, but similarly the dominant female of the group had given birth to her own litter of pups and group priorities were never going to shine down in Swift’s or her siblings favour.

A lack of adult attention for nursing the subordinate litter continued to develop even after the pups were old enough the leave the burrow and be weaned from their mother. Swift’s mother was soon evicted from the group as punishment for her second episode of insubordination and as the babysitters no longer had to exclusively include looking after her litter with the dominant’s it was inevitable that a tragedy would befall one of them. Swift was deeply saddened to find out one day that her brother Runner had disappeared and had no idea that he had in fact been collected and whisked away by her rover father El’ahrairah. Frequently after Runner’s disappearance she would try and wait up the longest with the adults in vain hoping her brother would somehow miraculously stumble through the grass edge, but as the day’s passed she only found comfort in sharing her feelings with her brother Prince and accepting that now there would only be four of them.

Continuing to grow was hard going for Swift, she had to consistently strive to find and uncover her own food whilst the dominant’s litter could contently beg and pester the adults to make them share. Occasionally when she was pushing herself too far did she envy the other pups but she understood her place in the social hierarchy and rules were the rules. Whatever she found she usually shared with her remaining two brothers and was usually never found far away from them.

No matter how aloof and uninterested the adult’s were towards them, Swift always paid attention to watching them and from it she gained the confidence to develop her own skills she would need in everyday meerkat life. As she grew, this uninterested feeling the adult’s had for her became mutual back and the only members of the family she truly cared about were the ones she was born into the world alongside. Swift had little feelings towards her elder sister who only chose to associate with her younger relatives when it pleased her, and her elder brother had chosen the life of a rover for himself and had left the group a short while before.

In particular though she continued to adore and develop a strong bond with her shy and distant brother Prince, ever since losing Runner she found him to be a solid foundation for her belief in caring, attentive individuals and she loved being there to comfort him in return when he felt insecure or socially awkward. Whenever she needed a quiet moment to contemplate the world, the best place to think was always snuggled up against her brother.Digger was also another individual she spent most of her juvenile life playing with or supporting him when searching for food, but she was never as emotionally close with him as she was her brother Prince.

The rest of her juvenile life had been considerably uneventful for the small family of three others who Swift truly cared about. She tried to participate everyday in behaving like how a subordinate young female should; she took an interest to show affection to other young pups born into the group and tried to fall into line by grooming and offering adoration to the group’s dominant female. At ten months old, Swift’s world was shattered when her father El’ahrairah returned to visit the group alongside her missing brother Runner to convince Prince to leave the natal group and go roving with them. Being close to Prince, Swift knew deep down her brother’s longing for a place where he truly felt loved and belonged but she begged him with all her heart not to leave.
Full of selfish thoughts, Swift broken heartedly watched her beloved brother leave the group. There was no one left now who needed her and no one now who would care about how she felt in return. Prince had been her everything, her brother, her best friend, the reason to strive forward everyday but now he had abandoned her and she felt betrayed.

Miserable without her brother Prince, it took Swift the best part of a year to get over the grief of being left behind by her father and brothers. Although she retained her beliefs and values that she had acquired growing up in the natal group, Swift’s personality had become far more conservative and serious having to mainly think about what was best for her and maintaining her relatively low position in the social hierarchy. She found the habits of some of the other adult female’s to be quite irritating and their lax attitude towards flirting with rovers was like throwing their trusted social position in Swift’s face. For this Swift grew to detest rovers and unnecessary insubordinate behaviours and when she finally had the nerve to show the dominants how strongly she felt she was rejected by them and aggressively put back into her low ranking place.

Tired of being a nobody, one morning Swift took it upon herself to abandon her natal group. She hated the thought that she was technically breaking the rules of the norm but nobody would notice she was missing and if Prince and Digger could make it in the world than so could she. She needed a family where she was trusted and regardless of her birth status could provide a strong supporting foundation where her opinions and beliefs would be valued as loyalty.

It was difficult surviving in the desert by herself, but having grown up as an independent pup, Swift knew the tell tale places to find easy meals and locating boltholes was only a problem when she was startled by an aerial predator or re evicted by a ground one having moved in during her absence. Swift thought her luck was in one day, when she encountered a small foraging group of individuals out in the shade of a flat dune. She was quickly accepted into their ranks and she instantly hoped to believe that in time this healthy sized mob would be the permanent home she had been looking for.

However in only a matter of a couple of weeks since she joined, tragedy struck the group. Firstly they lost their dominant female to a snake bite defending her newest litter of pups, natal males began to leave the group and any remaining females became unsettled in their social rank and became more interested in contending for the new spot of taking over the dominance of the remaining members.
The was little Swift could do but try and care for members of her new family who seemed upset, confused or disorientated about the dramatic events that were taking over everyday life of the group. She became affectionate towards some of the older pups and tried to maintain order in their lives by helping them with foraging or supporting their learning developments. Sadly however those that remained in the group one by one were falling ill and each day they were losing more members than they gained.

(The present situation of the formation of the Puzzles and her reunion with Prince will be added shortly when the roleplay information is finalised. I would also like to add about her relationships with the other Puzzle founders if members would like to work on those)

Relationships:
Mother: Unnamed, Wild
Father: El-harairah, Wild
Litter Sister: Listener
Litter Brothers: Digger, Runner, Prince [Puzzles]
Older Sister: Unnamed, Wild
Older Brother: Unnamed, Wild
Half Siblings: Various
Nieces: Monsoon, Sunny Day, Florence
Nephews: Chip, Peanut, Socks, Cloudy Day, Typhoon
(There could be others)

Miscellaneous Information:
*As like her brother Prince and her littermates, Swift is part of Pancake’s Watership Down themed litter. “All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.”

Last edited by little_maybelline on Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 3:32 pm

I just thought I'd let you all know I am still working on this bio, I will keep persisting to try and get it finished as quickly as possible so I'm not holding up everybody.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:15 pm

Thats fine LM, no rush! ^^
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 9:24 am

Hey LM, it looks good so far.  If you need help or have questions, you can note me on dA or PM me here, thanks :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Looking great so far LM. She sounds like she'll be interesting to see in action. 83
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 7:11 am

Ah thank you Yosh, I'm really looking forward to getting to know Swift fully as she develops through the RP.
I think at least for the opening of the group her bio is ready but I know I have a few relationships questions to develop if other members want to that I can expand on in time.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:21 am

In that case, accepted 1/2

She's lovely LM. ^^
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 9:56 am

Thank you Stormy, I'm glad she's ready now and that you like her Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:52 pm

Can't wait to see her in action~ ^^

Accepted 2/2
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:46 pm

So, once we've heard from Pan, shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:02 pm

I will need Pan to approve Swift to make sure she fits in with Prince and that her history is ok. If everybody is ready to begin once you've heard from everyone then I should think it will be ok to start preparations for the boards to open. I dont know if Yosh needs some time to finish her bios first.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:03 pm

We have yet to hear from Megan, Temp & Pan to know if they are ready to go as well. We can contact them all on Linklu though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 10:25 pm

I love her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swift - Subordinate Female    Swift - Subordinate Female  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swift - Subordinate Female
Page 1 of 1