Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?

Go down 
+3
YoshKatgirl
Berry
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 7:02 am

Its been a few weeks, almost a month now and no word from her and I'm getting a bit worried, though I'm sure she's fine but hearing something from her would be reassuring.

On the other hand imma stop posting in the mobs I'm currently in until she comes, just so she can catch up and all.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:33 pm

She's on the west coast, at least she was the last time she posted. I believe she is alright and hopefully having fun, and maybe she's taking a break from RP while she's out there. It can load up the stress on her sometimes.

On the other hand, she will usually drop in and tell us when she's taking a break. Maybe it's just slipped her mind.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 2:54 pm

We need to begin contacting all the members that have been inactive without prior warning for over a week. We need to know if we can proceed or not, and if/when they will return. Everyone here should have an active email linked to their profile. Same with Linklu.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:53 am

Got dammit its been too long now and I'm itching for some progress andi would assume others would be too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Well then come chill on Linklu. XP There are plenty of activity deprived mobs that could use some action, particularly the Clawdiggers, Grumpys, Shades, Graveyards, Mirages, Weathers, Heavens, Rosarios and Kitties.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:39 am

YoshKatgirl wrote:
Well then come chill on Linklu. XP There are plenty of activity deprived mobs that could use some action, particularly the Clawdiggers, Grumpys, Shades, Graveyards, Mirages, Weathers, Heavens, Rosarios and Kitties.

But then no would respond "sigh" i just want something interesting to happen.

Well, do you guys have skype or anything? Id love to get to talk about atuff with you guys meerkat related or not (and do you guys have a skype group too? Id love to get addes to it if its allowed i mean)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 am

I could temporarily play a dominant of a group you choose to introduce a character to. I plan to take a character from the Mirages back in hopes of reviving activity there at least.

I used to have Skype on my old computer, but it crashed and I lost it. Haven't tried to download it on my new computer yet. Most of the time we talk about stuff in the chat boxes on here and Linklu.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:34 pm

I'm here, I'm sorry, I'm incredibly overwhelmed with all my classes, work, and trying to find a healthy sleeping schedule. My leisure is not first priority right now... Still no word from Pan?

Also, I have been waiting for her. Perhaps I could temp play Lucille (IMO I'm not good at it, but..)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 3:48 pm

I figured school and other stuff has been keeping you busy, which is understandable. I contacted Pan on DA, but am leaving it as just that for now so as to not make her feel pressured. I've seen she's been busy with EBC though.

That would be a good idea for now until she's able to get back into the swing of things here.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Agreed.

But while we're here, the Puzzles are starting to lag behind and have a lot of things they need to do still, so Moonbacon, if it's alright with you, we should have your rover not spend too much time confronting the mob.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Meyerm, since I don't have a character currently in the Puzzles, maybe one of the my 2 rovers could immigrate for the time being? To help with activity?
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 4:43 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
Meyerm, since I don't have a character currently in the Puzzles, maybe one of the my 2 rovers could immigrate for the time being? To help with activity?

I said previously that since Pyramos made his introduction and took over anyone else who has characters set to immigrate can do so whenever they're ready. We need to wait for Taakah though before we can proceed.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 8:52 pm

Ah, sorry, I didn't know I was being waited on x)

I'll work on that right now, then(: glad to hear Pans alive, at least! And Moon, rest assured, she'll be back soon enough(:
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 5:18 am

*Swats away cobweb* Hello? It's freaking December now and still no news from Pancake, what the hell has happened?
Back to top Go down
Berry

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 11:20 am

The Vacation she went on ended up being a permanent one- so her computer is miles away from where she is. Although I don't know the full story, she's currently very busy with real life.
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:06 pm

So basically the forum dies again before any progress made.

Dangit Well can someone play her characters for a bit then?
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:52 pm

Guys, I can start playing some of her characters. I was going to go ahead and RP Lucile for a bit. If that's alright. If she REALLY doesn't like where things are going when she comes back, I'll let her take the reins and fix anything she wants fixed. But I am really wanting a move on. I have a new plot idea.

We can send her an email saying that some characters will be automatically played. In the past, on other sites, she was okay with this(if I remember correctly), as long as her characters weren't killed or doing something completely out of their character.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 5:18 pm

I'll wait for Yosh's opinion on this. Though I'm looking forward to the role play moving on, I'm content to wait as well.

I've personally no objections to you playing her characters, PadFoot ^-^
Back to top Go down
Moonbacon

Moonbacon

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Yea alright but I personally feel a few months of waiting is enough and let's just try to progress the roleplay. But let's notify pancake too.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 9:03 pm

Hey guys,

I'm here, and I agree with what we've decided. Also if my characters are ever needed to be played feel free to do so, I'm aware I'm fairly unreliable as of late.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 12:23 pm

That being said, should we assign her characters with important roles to certain people until she's able to make a stable comeback?
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Hey guys, wanna let you know that in her journal on DA submitted a couple days ago Pancake said life has become very busy for her and she doesn't have much time for role play in general right now. I messaged her and I'm waiting to see what she may have planned for her characters here and on Linklu since she isn't sure when she may be back.
Back to top Go down
PadFoot

PadFoot

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:55 pm

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. Don't know where everyone else is at though.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 5:35 pm

I saw Meyerm and Taakah log on a few times this month, saw Stormy on once earlier in the month, but I imagine everyone has been really busy. In the mean time I've been working on my Living With Meerkats story, which I'll be submitting the chapters of on Linklu once they're finished and edited here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?   Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know where Pancake has gone and doing?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: Roleplay Boards :: Roleplay Talk-
Jump to: