Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explaining Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Explaining Absence Empty
PostSubject: Explaining Absence   Explaining Absence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 11:26 am

As it has been noted on the boards that my absence is seeming more of a hiatus, I thought it only kind to explain to you all where things have currently been going and why my appearances on DW seem few and far between.
I have no real excuses however but finding the time even for many days my PC isn't being switched on because I'm either spending full time hours at work during the week and have about 3.5 hours each evening squeezing in daily routine chores or being away from home on the weekends. When I do manage to have a few moments to myself to post I'm on a completely different timezone so will have missed everyone being online at similar times or will have waited for everyone to post in sequence and lost several weeks as time has whisked me away again there after.

The only thing I can do is thank you all for being patient, I completely understand if someone wants to cover my characters and I will try and post more from my tablet especially on weekends. I don't find this a very comfortable way to text type longer posts but if it's necessary than I will try to keep things flowing.

I will note here also that I will be away on holiday from 16th October - 26th October.

LM
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Explaining Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absence   Explaining Absence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 2:48 pm

Sorry we continued in the Puzzles without you. I was getting anxious since the other groups had already started foraging and the Puzzles were still at the burrow, plus had more to do today than the other mobs. When any other events happen that concern the whole mob, I'll try to wait up.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Explaining Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absence   Explaining Absence I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2015 3:23 pm

No need to be sorry, you did the right thing Meyerm. I'm happy to catch up if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explaining Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explaining Absence   Explaining Absence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explaining Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Desert Warriors RPG :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: