Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shentai - New Meerkat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Shentai - New Meerkat Empty
PostSubject: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Name: Shentai

Description: A Large Male Meerkat, Has A Slice Down Right Ear And A Three Clawed Scar Going From The Bottom Of Eye, Over Eyelid And To The Brow Due To Old Battle Wounds. Shentai Is Loyal And Serving Towards The Group. A Curiouse And Hard Working Meerkat That Would Lay Down His Life For His Family.

Other: Would Make A Great Warrior And Would'ent Mind PupSitting And Being The Looked-Out.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Sounds cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol thanks Razz Waiting For Acceptancee :O I need some good graphics thoo Razz gonna request sum laterz HaHa
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 pm

What's really funny is that I was planning for Akina to be alot like that when she grows up, lol. She may see Hershey as an adoptive mother but I think she may see this meerkat as her idol. Btw in the rules Dipsy said that your first meerkat will always be accepted by the dominants, so when someone does say he may approach the group, he most certainly be accepted. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Thats Cool, The Name Oreo Group Just Applied To Me Though, Prob Coz I Like Oreos But Who Knows Razz.
Btw Do You Watch Meerkat Manor ?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Are you kidding? I LOVE that show! I used to watch it all the time before it canceled. I thought there wasn't going to be a season 4, but when I saw a little pop-up that said 'new season coming in june' I cried. I was so happy lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Lol Same. My Favourite Character Has And Always Will Be Shakespeare, I Was Like OMG -Cry- When He Died Sad.
Apparently Now You KNow How Rocket Dog Took Over, Well Apperntly She Got Hit By A Truck Or Summit So She Wont Be Starring In The New Series, It Said Summit Like That On Website :S But I Dunno Tbh. Enyway How Is Youu ?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:50 pm

I found out about R dog on some website, I am constantly changing favorites, it used to be Flower, then she died and it was Rocket Dog, then she died and it was Ella, who I'm guessing is still leading with a dominant male named Thunderkat. On this site somewhere, Dipsy or Stormymeerkat put up a link to sign a petition to bring back MM. Btw, my e-mail address has Rocket dog's name in it lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:52 pm

HaHa Thats Good, Can't Wait Till It Comes Back On Though, Atm I Watch WildDogs Its Just Meerkat Manor But With WIldHuntingDogs Realy Razz.
Do You Make Graphics Btw ?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Never heard of that show. Is it on Animal Planet? And by graphics do you mean like photo editing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 pm

Yes its on animal planet. And yes photo editing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Cool Smile and I have GIMP 2 and paint, but Dipsy has photoshop, she makes all the really good siggies and I make the artwork.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Ha cool i have gimp 2 aswell Razz i like colouring the eyes in Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:02 pm

My favorite part is making siggies of my own, here is one I made for Akina in GIMP 2.
Shentai - New Meerkat Akina-12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Wow Thats Accually Good Very Happy. I cant do much with it coz its mainly my sister co she does grpahics in collage :S so i just use it to change eye colours really Razz
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Thanks Smile I use it to make siggies like the one I made for Dash and Bohrok in the Devils rp. It says, Dash~Bohrok, Love that Bites. I love you Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Lol sounds cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 pm

... hi I'm Goldfish, Pancake's sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Oh and do you like my new avatar? It was my first time drawing a meerkat on the computer.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 pm

I already sent you a pm complementing it, so I guess you are asking Shentai lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:33 pm

Wow that is really good Very Happy GoodWork how is you both btw?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Adobe illustrator makes it easy. I'm good, thanx. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:37 pm

I have an idea tell me if you think this makes a sad face when you turn your head. :C
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:38 pm

Good Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm

GdGd Very Happy and yes it does sorta :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shentai - New Meerkat   Shentai - New Meerkat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shentai - New Meerkat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next