Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've been thinking...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I've been thinking... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Sounds Good. Smile Ima Join Soon Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

Have you made a orca one aswell ? coz there was a link for a orca one but I wasent sure if it was yours or not :O if it is id join haha Smile I really fancy a orca rp rite now Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:15 pm

I thought about making one, worried if anyone even cared XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Funny that's how I felt about the ferret rp.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:57 am

I would join both of them coz they sound really awsum and unique. Smile

Lol I got 2 gerbils yesterday coz my last one died Sad and now it gets me in the mood for gerbil rpg haha Smile coz they like in groups etc. but I cant make forums lol Iv tried and epic failed coz I dont know codes or layout things lol Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:02 am

"Reality demands a response". . . . that's a basic principle I've been teaching parents, youth workers, pastors, and educators for years. As the years have passed and the realities of today's youth culture have changed, I'm more convinced of the need to live by this principle now more than ever. This last weekend I traveled to the Midwest to speak about the realities of today's youth culture, our absolute need to know those realities in order to respond Biblically and Christianly, and the response that's needed. As always, I spent a good chunk of time talking about marketing and its powerful ability to shape the worldviews and resulting behaviors of children and teens. After focusing specifically on issues related to body image and sexuality, I asked if there were any questions or comments. After I recognized a smattering of raised hands, the audience realized just how much the reality has been changing. A father of a 13 year old daughter shared how his daughter had come home from school with a hickey on her neck. Rightfully concerned, dad and mom sat down and asked their daughter about it, wondering what guy had done this to her. She doesn't have a boyfriend so they were doubly stumped. Their daughter's answer was shocking. She had gotten the mark on her neck from a female classmate. She then admitted her confusion to her parents. A pastor reported on a recent discovery at the local middle school. .
======================================
Used Auto Parts|Used Car Parts
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:30 pm

WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!?! ><'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been thinking...   I've been thinking... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been thinking...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2