Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luna- a Lone Female

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Luna- a Lone Female Empty
PostSubject: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Name- Luna
Age- Three years and six months, 15 days
Description- Has a silvery coat with blue eyes, is smaller and skinnier than normal meerkats but is still healthy.
Personality- Kind and caring, loves pups, but listens to Dominants and fights along her group, despite most meerkats she faces being bigger than her.
Other- She's Antebellum's daughter, and she doesn't have a Hawkeye code since she's been on her own for two years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Lol! a pretty good resume!

Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Another dirty spammer.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:00 pm

How are they a spammer? o.o
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:01 pm

You can tell from the advertisements in their signature. And some of the things they post sort of hint to spamming.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Don't you get it? Ads in the sig., making "small-talk" on threads that haven't received a reply in months...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna- a Lone Female   Luna- a Lone Female I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna- a Lone Female
Page 1 of 1