Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Fusion Is Starting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Dragon Fusion Is Starting Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

If you go to Dragon Fusion, you'll see what I've done! I put up the map and the bio form as well. I now need to put up the rules and find a co-owner. As well as a couple moderators. There is still much to be done, but I hope everyone will put up characters now.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

Yay Very Happy
I'm going to go do that now.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 am

I've been considering you for co-owner, but I'm sure you're already busy with 3 sites XD
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:28 pm

I'll have to join... soon. I'm busy right now, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:17 pm

That's alright, Stormy. I don't think things will start quickly anyways. This is a kind of rp that doesn't exist anywhere else. All of mine will be such sites, even my meerkat rp will be very different.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

I posted a character bio, and I changed my username to Skye.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

My username will Be StormyTheBlueDragon.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Double post, but I can't find the link! D:
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
My username will Be StormyTheBlueDragon.

That's funny, 'cause the dragon I made is blue lol.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:28 pm

I joined! This site is going to be really awesome Pancake...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 pm

That's a cool Dragon Character! I might be a little strict about character creation, sorry, but I'm sorta picky. XD

Accepted you as a member, Stormy.

I will allow, at first, only one character per subspecies per person until the site grows a little bigger. After all, dragons are supposed to be dying out.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:20 pm

Oh. Well, I was going to bring in Lilike and Shree later actually, even though the bio says they met, Shree and Stormy got in a fight and they split up. Lilike wanted to stay friends with both so she just left. We can say that they're split up and I'll only play Stormy until I'm allowed to have more than one.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Well, alright. I just want to get everything started first, that's all, don't want to do all this just for the site to die.

I feel like a big bad admin! D<
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:40 pm

I'll be assigning areas to each dragon as territories, each with a den. I will then place them on the map, as well as make a map of the territor, which includes areas within the territory. If you have ideas for a particular territory it would be alright to ask.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Pancake, I was hoping for Stormy to mate with Shree sometime soon in the roleplay. Stormy would most likely chase him away, and I have plans for a love triangle between the three friends....
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Alright. I will allow three of each subspecies per person for now, but keep in mind, a subspecies is not restricted to his or her region, nor are they restricted to a mate of their own subspecies. They are all Mountain Dragons. Mountain Dragons were named so because when the times and battles with man got worse they were restricted to the barren mountains. Therefore they had many habitats. Which I created in the rp.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Well, I had plans to introduce Lilike's sister as a leaf Dragon living in The Plains... and Shree's Family who would be living in the mountains. His little borther, who's named Ryte, would only be a teenager, so... Lilike's sister Savvie would be a teen...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 am

Alright. But as I mentioned, each dragon subspecies has its specialty to something. Leaf Dragons are good climbers, they do well in the dense forests. The Alpine Dragons are specialized flyers so they can scale the massive peaks. The Grass Dragons are best at running to catch their prey. Both would cause problems for them, but as long as you keep that in mind, I'll allow it.

Don't forget that throughout the regions humans are a constant threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Fusion Is Starting   Dragon Fusion Is Starting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Fusion Is Starting
Page 1 of 1